Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-05-2020, 01:19 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 21

First look!

Cue the bitching!

Full vidya

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:33 PM   #46
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I was in that league. Clay was a try-hard douche.

He was putting together gameplans, scripted drives, and even admitted to watching other player's games to scout lol

I caught a lot of second hand embarrassment from Clay during that time.
I was in a party with him when he was practicing his script before the first championship game with KCRock. Burnt his cookies iirc.

Also remember him getting legit pissed that I bamboozled you guys and chose the Browns so I had multiple first and second round picks.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 01:34 PM   #47
I'll be back.

Nice.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:37 PM   #48

Given the limitations they have because of licensing issues with college teams, that doesn't sound half bad.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:38 PM   #49
Get in, loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I was in a party with him when he was practicing his script before the first championship game with KCRock. Burnt his cookies iirc.

Also remember him getting legit pissed that I bamboozled you guys and chose the Browns so I had multiple first and second round picks.
Hah! I remember that, you bitch!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:49 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
C'mon...it's BS that this guy gets two first rounders.

Step in, commish, and do the fair thing.
Old 06-16-2020, 02:06 PM   #51
Resident Glue Sniffer

I hope I don't break down and pick this up. each year the last 4 years, family/in-laws have always either bought it for my birthday; or given a gamestop gift card. last year I was just irritated wtih the game. I played it quite a bit for maybe a 3 weeks to a month, and it has sat on the shelf collecting dust ever since.

I ventured into MUT for the first time last year, grinding through whatever to get packs etc. and the MUT gameplay actually felt entirely different to me. Not sure if that's a real thing or not; but it just had a different feel. Is it possilbe they have 2 sets of code or whatever to run Franchise and MUT?

I also liked to play connected Franchise as a LB, or as a CB. But what would grind my gears is, it didn't matter if you did your role / job in the defense. to get development points (I think that's what it's called) you - as a defender - basically had to let a player catch a pass, then tackle / let him get open so a play would come your way. Same as a LB; if you did your job in the run game / played your assignment / gap...there was no reward.

So after grinding like that for hours and hours...you're better of just running all over the field doing what ever you want. If I recall, I 'think' NBA 2K used to give you points / reward you for playing the role in the offense / play.

that's when i shelved it. I like to play sim style; so just running all over, no regard to assignment or even the defense that is called...bummed me out. Getting intercepted playing QB when throwing a 20 yd pass downfield by a MLB 10 yds from LOS was irritating. getting sucked into blocks as a defender was irritating.

maybe I'm just getting older, or tired of playing a game with the same lingering issues year after year; or a combo of both...I don't play nearly as much Madden as I did a decade ago.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 03:04 PM   #52
Most Valuable Villain

I bought this years version simply because Mahomes was on the cover. Won’t buy another copy until they actually fix the game....especially Franchise mode.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 03:52 PM   #53
Hockey Town

Until Madden decides they care about everything that isn't MUT the game is going to suck and the odds of that ever happening is 0.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 05:53 PM   #54
Everybody Lies.

I've played Madden since 93 or 94. So I'm not against Madden at all. But if I'm being truthful this game is not where I want it to be. It's not where it SHOULD be based on what they've done with the game in past years. I'm a franchise guy and EA primarily focus on MUT because it makes big money for them. It's a shame because the potential to make it a mindblowing franchise experience is there.

lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:11 AM   #55
Veteran

ESPN 2k5 still the GOAT.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Old 06-23-2020, 10:19 AM   #56
I'll be back.

Sounds like they've done a lot of work on the animations. Very, very nice!

Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 10:45 AM   #57
Hockey Town

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 10:52 AM   #58

Holy shit, never even looked at the likes/dislikes. Currently sitting at 15k/39k.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 11:52 AM   #59
Veteran

The one thing that really pisses me off about these trailers is that they keep bringing up the celebrations like that is a selling feature. **** that.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 09:44 AM   #60
Hockey Town

In that trailer they show Kerryon Johnson get lit up..Johnson is by far the most vocal active player when it comes to to saying madden is a shit game, ironic eh?