Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-05-2020, 01:19 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 21

First look!

Cue the bitching!

Full vidya

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 11:14 AM   #31
Supporter

SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 06-16-2020, 11:18 AM   #32
Supporter

SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 06-16-2020, 12:42 PM   #33
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:01 PM   #34
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I led the league in rushing on All-Madden, and was sacked less than 30 times.

You just suck, man.
I've actually watched you play multiple times, in case you've forgotten dumbass, and you just spammed the cheesiest running plays of that years Madden each time. The fact you tried beating your chest over dominating an AI league is ****ing hilarious.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 01:04 PM   #35

1A. HB dive and cut left.
1B. HB stretch with all your lead blockers motioned out to where you're running to.

I'm JuSt GoOd AnD yOu SuCk omegalulomegalulomegalul

When you actually played someone with legit talent (who's dropped the game because it sucks) you got your ass smacked up each and every time and actually yelled **** in a ragefit.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:06 PM   #36
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
1A. HB dive and cut left.
1B. HB stretch with all your lead blockers motioned out to where you're running to.

I'm JuSt GoOd AnD yOu SuCk omegalulomegalulomegalul

When you actually played someone with legit talent (who's dropped the game because it sucks) you got your ass smacked up each and every time and actually yelled **** in a ragefit.
2nd best player in the league and you give me shit for it

learn to play

the blocking works
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:08 PM   #37

Quote:
2nd best player in the league and you give me shit for it

learn to play

the blocking works
Out of what, like 4 or 5? I remember you bragging about playing multiple hours each and every day when you were unemployed for whatever reason, and yet you still came nowhere close to beating the only guy who actually played competitive Madden.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:16 PM   #38

Excerpt from a Madden patch in EA:

Fixed an issue allowing defenders into the backfield unblocked with defensive formations such as Nickel 2-4-5 Odd.

The fix? Unblocked defenders just trip over air now, so even if you've called a legitimately good blitz you're just going to stumble and fall because they're too ****ing lazy to fix it right.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:18 PM   #39
I'll be back.

Quote:
Out of what, like 4 or 5? I remember you bragging about playing multiple hours each and every day when you were unemployed for whatever reason, and yet you still came nowhere close to beating the only guy who actually played competitive Madden.
One-score game.

Anyway, the blocking is exquisite! I love running a good counter in Madden 20. Pitch, inside zone, stretch, power, they all work!!!

Excited for the new game, which I am sure you will not play but bitch about.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:23 PM   #40
Most Valuable Villain

Can we change his name to EA Clay?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 01:23 PM   #41
I'll be back.

I've spent over 500 hours playing Madden 20.

One of the best bargains in gaming I've ever had.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:26 PM   #42
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
I've spent over 500 hours playing Madden 20.

One of the best bargains in gaming I've ever had.
Yet you won’t admit how ridiculously broken the game is. It’s ****ing sad.
Old 06-16-2020, 01:27 PM   #43

Jesus ****ing Christ, I'd hope you'd be able to just dominate the game with that amount of time investment.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 01:27 PM   #44
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
I was in that league. Clay was a try-hard douche.

He was putting together gameplans, scripted drives, and even admitted to watching other player's games to scout lol

I caught a lot of second hand embarrassment from Clay during that time.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 01:29 PM   #45
Hockey Town

Madden the game that also hasn't changed in the sense that if you run the west coast playbook you can literally complete every pass you throw....
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.