Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-04-2020, 09:13 AM  
Damnit Peg

2020 Royals Official Offseason/Season Repository

Players start reporting Feb 12th.
New Ownership.
Spring training games begin Feb 20th against the Rangers.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:16 PM   #91
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I'll dig in on our Royals this week, now that football season is over. I've been nerding out about the NFL draft for the first time in a long time.

I think there are some reasons for optimism and definitely some interesting things to watch. The starting pitching still isn't going to be good enough this year to have any sort of run, but it's coming...
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:17 PM   #92
"You like to drink?"

They should trade Whit for a top 200 prospect.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:23 PM   #93
Hockey Town

The Vegas over/under is 59...that's terrible.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 01:37 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Those architects should be fired. Would be the ugliest park ever built.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 02-11-2020, 02:15 PM   #95
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
That's atrocious
Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.Old Dog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:40 PM   #96
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
This is an... idea. Definitely a lot of heat on Manfred tonight on social media.

It sets up how they would do the 4 divisions in each league for the playoffs. Expansion will be coming in the near future.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:56 PM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by FringeNC View Post
Those architects should be fired. Would be the ugliest park ever built.
The fact that there are zero fountains in that design show the architects have no idea what they're doing. I'm not 100% against a downtown ballpark but you have to keep some of the elements that make the K one of the most unique stadiums in sports, and it reflects the city. Even the people on Twitter who want to go downtown were ripping this apart. Sure it's just a design but if you want to build buzz for a new ballpark this ain't it.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:02 AM   #98
Special Teams ACE!!!

That stadium is nice and all, but can we also divert that ****ing Missouri River so fans can look at the river while they watch baseball?!!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:17 AM   #99
This is the way

It's blasphemous to design a stadium for the Royals that doesn't have some prominent structure that features the crowned shield (Crown vision). It's the home field icon.
Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:32 AM   #100
Rabbi Goldmann

2011 mlb draft

5. Bubba starling
6. Anthony rendon
8. Francisco libdor
9. Javier Baez
11. George springer

Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:29 AM   #101
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
2011 mlb draft

5. Bubba starling
6. Anthony rendon
8. Francisco libdor
9. Javier Baez
11. George springer

Witt Jr. really needs to hit the ground running this year. The best reports coming out from the organization were that he was a good teammate in his limited action last year. Most of the other top 10 picks advanced to A ball last year after dominating in rookie ball. Bobby Witt Jr couldn't make it past rookie ball where he hit a mere .262/.317. For comparison, CJ Abrams hit .401/.442 in rookie ball over 32 games before advancing to A ball for a 2 game stint. I don't know if it's is taking the wrong player or our development program being so piss poor, but it's highly discouraging when a highly heralded guy like Witt Jr isn't able to come in and dominate the way his draft pedigree says he should.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:34 AM   #102
Hockey Town

I'm not going to lose my shit over a small sampling after a guy was drafted but I can understand a flag going up considering the Royals player development has been pretty well horrible for quite awhile now.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:39 AM   #103
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I'm not going to lose my shit over a small sampling after a guy was drafted but I can understand a flag going up considering the Royals player development has been pretty well horrible for quite awhile now.

I’ve read that Witt’s exit velocity numbers and other advanced stats were elite. On-field results just didn’t quite match.

Something to watch this year, for sure. Those advanced stat indicators need to translate to real production over a full season.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:44 AM   #104
Hockey Town

I guess a real question here is how much leash does Dayton Moore get, if the Royals in the next 2 years show no signs of improving and that farm system doesn't climb quite a bit higher, does he inch closer to being fired?
Old 02-12-2020, 11:00 AM   #105
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I certainly won't lose my shit, winning the super bowl still has me on cloud 9. I have a lot more patience for a while to put up with a shitty Royals team and a shitty Mizzou program.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.