Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Where would you like to move in the good old USA or Internationally
I would never move I live in paradise. (Where do you live) 13 20.31%
i would never move out of the USA but I could see myself living in? 12 18.75%
If the country has problems I would consider moving internationally. My points of interest are? 12 18.75%
I would love to live internationally at some point. My points of interest are? 27 42.19%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2018, 04:23 PM  
THE RED MENACE

Moving Nationally or Internationally

If you were going to move would you consider an international move ever? If you were going to pick another spot in the good old USA where would you like to be? For me I could see Austin in my not too distant future. If our country goes hard left I would have to look at the options at that time but I am going to start the process next year. I would love to look at Panama. I have seen several clients and friends move over the years. The most popular places have been Costa Rica, Philippines, Equador and Brazil but I know a lot of Brazilians. i can't forget Monaco for those with a lot of cash.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:19 PM   #61
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
My acceptable non-LA SoCal places to live if you can afford to spend $1m on a house:

#1 Santa Barbara. Don't argue here, it's the best place in the country. Just don't.

#2 Big Bear / Lake Arrowhead. Mountain living in SoCal is so nice. There's a bit of a meth problem but I'm from KC so I'm used to that element.

#3 Pasadena. Okay it's pretty much LA but doesn't feel like it.

#4 Solvang / Buelton / Santa Ynez. Wine country speaks for itself. Watch Sideways.

#5 Cambria / Paso Robles / San Luis Obispo. Small town living without the screaming racism and MAGA hats? Awesome.

#6 Palm Springs. Desert and hot as hell but I like that. Imagina Marilyn Monroe laying by the pool in a mid-century house with big white sunglasses on.

#7 Pacific Grove / Monterey A+ schools and family atmosphere.

You mentioned a couple that I really like. My wife and I have passed through both Cambria and Palm Desert/Springs, and really liked them both.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:32 PM   #62
Would an idiot do that?

Unless money was no object, I doubt there's anywhere that would be significantly better at this point in life.

In the US, I'd definitely stay in the Mountain or Pacific time zone.

Outside of the US, not sure... Germany has always sounded cool, but haven't ever visited to really have an idea if I'd want to live there. Don't think I'd have much of an issue living in another country.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:47 PM   #63
The pizza king of kansas

I stuck here in houston because of my job. I love to move back to kansas and enjoy being in a state that gets me
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:52 PM   #64
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'd move just about anywhere at this point. I'm sick to death of the upper midwest.
****. Not sure where you are, but right now I'd take DSM or anywhere in eastern IA over Omaha.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:53 PM   #65
Damnit Peg

I would love to live in Iceland.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:56 PM   #66
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Unless money was no object, I doubt there's anywhere that would be significantly better at this point in life.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 09:01 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
I would love to live in Iceland.
It's beautiful but it's CRAZY expensive.

Like 100 dollars for a "cheap" meal. Booze is off the charts. Everything has to be imported.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-31-2018, 11:00 PM   #68
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
I'd move just about anywhere at this point. I'm sick to death of the upper midwest.
At some point you just have to start looking. Take a week and go where you want and see if you can make something happen. Good to see you.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-01-2018, 01:31 AM   #69
EvOlVeD

i left when the country did have problems. November 2008
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:28 AM   #70
Supporter

Florida or Texas. I don't think I would ever want to leave the good ole USA. Sure, we have our problems, but no other country can compare. Although I'll admit that some of the suggestions of tropical islands are intriguing.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:53 AM   #71
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

I grew up in Des Moines, lived in Virginia in college, and live in Atlanta now. Planning to move up to the PNW (probably Whidbey Island) in the next couple of years.

I think Austin, TX would be cool here in the US. Wipe out tax burdens and Santa Cruz CA looks pretty sweet too.

I looked into migrating to Vancouver BC, what a PITA. If I moved overseas I'd want somewhere beautiful, with a more laid back way of life. We're going to travel all over Asia in the next few years, could see a lot of the spots we're looking at being a great place to spend a lot of time. I'd also be totally cool along the Cote de Azur along the Med.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:54 AM   #72
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Me and the wife are working on a move to NC. I actually tried to push her on a move to Australia but she wasn't going for it.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:55 AM   #73
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Leaving Iowa is the best decision I ever made. It's not a bad place to visit every couple of years during the summer only.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:56 AM   #74
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Me and the wife are working on a move to NC. I actually tried to push her on a move to Australia but she wasn't going for it.
The first time I was in Raleigh and especially in Durham I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Highly, highly, highly underrated part of the US.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:21 AM   #75
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i left when the country did have problems. November 2008
So where is the new Ranch Nickhead located?