Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Where would you like to move in the good old USA or Internationally
I would never move I live in paradise. (Where do you live) 13 20.31%
i would never move out of the USA but I could see myself living in? 12 18.75%
If the country has problems I would consider moving internationally. My points of interest are? 12 18.75%
I would love to live internationally at some point. My points of interest are? 27 42.19%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2018, 04:23 PM  
THE RED MENACE

Moving Nationally or Internationally

If you were going to move would you consider an international move ever? If you were going to pick another spot in the good old USA where would you like to be? For me I could see Austin in my not too distant future. If our country goes hard left I would have to look at the options at that time but I am going to start the process next year. I would love to look at Panama. I have seen several clients and friends move over the years. The most popular places have been Costa Rica, Philippines, Equador and Brazil but I know a lot of Brazilians. i can't forget Monaco for those with a lot of cash.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:10 PM   #46
MVP

Austria is awesome. Bonus: all the girls are into butt stuff

Spoiler!

Last edited by Kiimo; 07-31-2018 at 07:17 PM..
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:11 PM   #47
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
When the time comes, I'm seriously considering retiring in Roatán Honduras.

https://internationalliving.com/coun...atan-honduras/
Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
This looks great. I'm going to check into this spot... Love the location.
Quote:
I was originally considering San Pedro Belize, but the cost of living has gone through the roof over there at this point. Roatán is basically the same thing at half the cost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I just got through at looking at some of the luxury houses there you can get for under a million. WOW I imagine the rental income off that would be huge until you got there.
Quote:
This guy has some good YouTube videos that will give you an insiders look at the area.

TJ Lynch
ive been there several times. They have canyons of coral right off the beach you can see snorkeling. Totally amazing.

There are major parts of the area controlled by gangs. The police are unable or unwilling to rein them in from the crimes as long as it’s not on tourists.

The issue with living there is such a wide discrepancy between the have and have nots. I would not trust living there and investing money in property when a government change happens and confiscates your property.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:19 PM   #48
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post

The issue with living there is such a wide discrepancy between the have and have nots. I would not trust living there and investing money in property when a government change happens and confiscates your property.
I Know a lot of people who live there now, they all absolutely love it and have had zero issues with anything. Would I live on the main land of Honduras, hell no, the same goes for Belize, but I would have no issue living in Roatán.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:20 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I really don't understand why the entire US population doesn't live in Colorado and southern California.
I’ve lived in enough cold places in my life. Not interested in cold enviotments anymore. It gets below 60, I’m cold now.

So Cal weather is obviously perfect. But, even if I won the lottery and could afford to buy a house in SoCal, I wouldn’t live there.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 07:26 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
God I love Alaska. I think if I'd first gone up there 30 years ago instead of 2016 I'd be living there now.

I'll be there all next week……Need an Ulu knife?
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:29 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Taking costs into account, if I was banned from Denver (the city), I'd live in ...

Palisade (Nice little town with lavender crops and orchards that's near a wicked big mesa, and isn't in the mountains with the major snow)

Frisco (Little mountain town near the Continental Divide. It's very high which means snow, but it's pleasant and you can climb 1,000 feet or so inside town if you want exercise)

Salida (Little town in the high valley that shouldn't be anything special, but it's got a great art and culture feel. It's getting to be Denver-area expensive, but it's nice.)

Golden (It's in the metro area, but it's got a small-town feel with lots of amenities.)

Fort Collins (It's a bigger city, but it's a college town with a nice feel.)

Fort Morgan (It's a small farming town on the eastern plains, so it's cheap and it's convenient to stuff in Denver, plus it's big enough to have some services.)

There are lots of nice resort towns, of which Vail is my favorite. But the prices are stratospheric and I don't want to pay $1,500,000 for a 1-BR condo.

You don't mind bumper to bumper traffic all day, do you?
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:34 PM   #52
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
You don't mind bumper to bumper traffic all day, do you?
I actually debated whether to include Fort Collins, but at the end of the day I want to live in a place where I can go to restaurants and grocery stores and stuff, and where there's a college so I can have a place to hang out. Fort Collins fits that bill.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:47 PM   #53
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I'm in Spokane right now. Not my kind of town but seems like it's up your alley. It's "almost" in Wyoming.

Smokey as shit due to the fires.
I lived in Spokane a few years.

My defintition of mediocre.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:52 PM   #54
MVP

My acceptable non-LA SoCal places to live if you can afford to spend $1m on a house:

#1 Santa Barbara. Don't argue here, it's the best place in the country. Just don't.

#2 Big Bear / Lake Arrowhead. Mountain living in SoCal is so nice. There's a bit of a meth problem but I'm from KC so I'm used to that element.

#3 Pasadena. Okay it's pretty much LA but doesn't feel like it.

#4 Solvang / Buelton / Santa Ynez. Wine country speaks for itself. Watch Sideways.

#5 Cambria / Paso Robles / San Luis Obispo. Small town living without the screaming racism and MAGA hats? Awesome.

#6 Palm Springs. Desert and hot as hell but I like that. Imagina Marilyn Monroe laying by the pool in a mid-century house with big white sunglasses on.

#7 Pacific Grove / Monterey A+ schools and family atmosphere.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:55 PM   #55
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post

Spoiler!
You realize poop comes out of there, right?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:59 PM   #56
Cheaterlover*

Hard to judge places by day trips, but my cruises have taken me to interesting cities (Barcelona, Oslo, Helsinki, Stockholm). Pretty sure I’d love a lot of the U.K. as well. In this country I’d be happy to try any place it doesn’t get above 70° for the most part so I’m thinking upper New England (NH, VT, Maine coast), upper Southwest (Oregon, Washington) or coastal Alaska.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:02 PM   #57
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I'm in Spokane right now. Not my kind of town but seems like it's up your alley. It's "almost" in Wyoming.

Smokey as shit due to the fires.
"Almost" as in only 400+ miles away.

I've heard it's a fantastic area. Looks like a lot of great bike trails too. But I just want a change of scenery, not necessarily a witness protection program.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:04 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post

Spoiler!
6 people already booked trips to Austria before they read the spoiler.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:06 PM   #59
'Tis my eye!

I'd move just about anywhere at this point. I'm sick to death of the upper midwest.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2018, 08:16 PM   #60
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'd move just about anywhere at this point. I'm sick to death of the upper midwest.
Good to see you buddy
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.