Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-17-2017, 12:08 PM  
oxymoron

Netflix: The Witcher

Not much in the way of details yet, but it's under development. It's a pretty long series of books, not just a trilogy of games. Don't even know if it's going to be Geralt or someone new in the universe. Whatever it is, something tells me we'll see it sometime in 2018 or early 2019.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2019, 11:57 PM   #91
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I actually thought the grunting was great. Like truly great. There are a lot of characters that try to be grumbly but suck at it. Cavill did a great job.

Besides, when he talks things like this happen.

"Fine. I'll take the law of Surprise, like you did. But don't worry, if I come back here, it will be to kill monsters."

"I'm pregnant."

"****"

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2019, 12:12 AM   #92
Ain't no relax!

Admittedly, the Geralt "****!" parts were perfectly placed. Netflix gets props for that.

I can kind of imagine if you were a close-to-immoral being you'd get just sick as hell of common dialog, and would just grunt and growl a bunch...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2019, 05:44 AM   #93
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2019, 07:19 AM   #94
Cheat Death

Quote:

Into episode 2 and the wife was like ‘so this is The Punisher meets Lord of the Rings?’
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2019, 04:16 PM   #95
Ain't no relax!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 04:23 PM   #96
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I actually thought the grunting was great. Like truly great. There are a lot of characters that try to be grumbly but suck at it. Cavill did a great job.

Besides, when he talks things like this happen.

"Fine. I'll take the law of Surprise, like you did. But don't worry, if I come back here, it will be to kill monsters."

"I'm pregnant."

"****"

Just caught this, . . . setting the bar for biggest laugh of 2020 to date.

trivial bit spoilerized
Spoiler!

Last edited by Baby Lee; 01-03-2020 at 04:32 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 04:52 PM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Just caught this, . . . setting the bar for biggest laugh of 2020 to date.

trivial bit spoilerized
Spoiler!
You’re right. I couldn’t remember the exact words. But goddamn I laughed hard.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 04:55 PM   #98
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Started another playthrough of the game - probably my fifth or sixth.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 06:49 PM   #99
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Did you play the first 2?

Anyhow I totally did not realize that was Henry Cavil till I was about 30 minutes in and I was like hey that's superman.

Overall good show that has the potential to run for a long time. Not a big fan of what they've done to some of the characters. I completely get that all of the characters in the video game are white so they're gonna change that....but what they did with Triss is pretty bad.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:48 PM   #100
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Did you play the first 2?

Anyhow I totally did not realize that was Henry Cavil till I was about 30 minutes in and I was like hey that's superman.

Overall good show that has the potential to run for a long time. Not a big fan of what they've done to some of the characters. I completely get that all of the characters in the video game are white so they're gonna change that....but what they did with Triss is pretty bad.
I played and really enjoyed the first one. The second one pissed me off so much that I quit fairly soon in; hit a spot that I just couldn't get past, got frustrated, and that was it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:23 PM   #101
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:

I can kind of imagine if you were a close-to-immoral being you'd get just sick as hell of common dialog, and would just grunt and growl a bunch...
This describes me to a T.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 09:50 PM   #102
Has a particular set of skills

Didn’t play the games, read the books, watch YouTube vids, nothing. Went in cold. Understood most of what was happening enough to enjoy the action scenes, the stakes in the scenes etc. great series. Cavill, a chiefs fan, killed it.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 03:13 AM   #103
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:51 AM   #104
Starter

Quote:
I played and really enjoyed the first one. The second one pissed me off so much that I quit fairly soon in; hit a spot that I just couldn't get past, got frustrated, and that was it.
Yup, that was my reaction to the second game as well. Got to the dwarf city, and it is so damn annoying to navigate that I have given up. Replaying number 3 and loving it.
Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:16 PM   #105
MVP

Quote:
I finally picked this up for $17 bucks a couple of months back. Started playing it last week. Sticking to the main quests to start off with and am about 3 hours in...I can't believe I did not play this sooner. It is really great.

Still getting used to the combat, and have not really delved into the oils, potions and spells. A lotta stuff to learn.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.