Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-17-2016, 10:00 AM  
Take a Chill Pill

Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game

Hey look what Rockstar just posted on twitter and on their homepage.

http://www.rockstargames.com/
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:22 AM   #2
MVP

Can't ****ing wait!
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:48 AM   #3
MFIC

Rockstar - Please don't make me pick flowers this time.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:57 AM   #4
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Rockstar - Please don't make me pick flowers this time.

Disagree. Was a great part of the game.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:58 AM   #5
All about that Paper Boi

Rockstar Teasing New Red Dead Game

Loved when that old dude had you pick the bouquet for his wife and you get to his house to find her corpse in the rocking chair.

Awesome ****ing game and I bought it from a friend on a whim. Glad I did.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:15 AM   #6
MVP

or DLC for GTAV. Time to trample prostitutes.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:20 AM   #7
Needs more middle fingers

A new RDR might be enough to finally make me buy a PS4.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:30 AM   #8
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
A new RDR might be enough to finally make me buy a PS4.

Just play on PC! There's no way Rockstar is gonna dick PC again.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:46 AM   #9
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Just play on PC! There's no way Rockstar is gonna dick PC again.
Good point.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:01 PM   #10
Stuff & Things

RDR is still the greatest game ever made, IMO.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:29 PM   #11
All about that Paper Boi

It's tough to rank games because they're so different but for what RDR was it was incredible
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:31 PM   #12
Take a Chill Pill

RDR is 100% without a doubt for me, the best game of the Xbox 360/PS3 generation.

Edit: Best single player game I'll say. COD4 was the shit multiplayer...also had a great campaign.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:35 PM   #13
Let's Get Weird

RDR is my favorite game that I have ever played. I played it consistently for two years after its release. Most games i'll play work two weeks, maybe three weeks maximum. RDR taught my 8th grade self how to gamble and waste my life away inside the best western video game ever, along with being one of the only games that I would ever actually take the time to 100% all the way through.

Can't wait to see what the third game is going to bring. I am hoping for a prequel to Redemption, personally. One where we get to play as Marston's old gang + a younger Marston.
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-17-2016, 03:12 PM   #14
All about that Paper Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
RDR is 100% without a doubt for me, the best game of the Xbox 360/PS3 generation.

Edit: Best single player game I'll say. COD4 was the shit multiplayer...also had a great campaign.

It'd probably be RDR, Skyrim or Modern Warfare 2 for me.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:05 PM   #15
Shit

Damn. Some of you guys are YOUNG
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.