Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:30 PM   #136
pie is never free

Oh Lord... the wife is on Chiefsplanet, nothing good ever comes of it.

Nothing.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:47 PM   #137
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Wife wanted to join all on her own. I just decided to come back. You're welcome to ignore us both.
Yes, of course. I'm sure it will work out great for all of us...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:51 PM   #138
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yes, of course. I'm sure it will work out great for all of us...

Nice to see you again, too.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:00 PM   #139
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Nice to see you again, too.
It was confirmed that you created a mult account to give credence to your last displeasure toward what you thought was mod injustice. What's to make anyone believe that your wife is now actually joining you back after you were exposed and disappeared? Seems more that a little strange....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:01 PM   #140
Cheat Death

Chiefs are done, FMB's return w/ wife confirms it .
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:11 PM   #141
Happy Easter!

Welcome FMW and welcome back FMB!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:32 AM   #142
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
It was confirmed that you created a mult account to give credence to your last displeasure toward what you thought was mod injustice. What's to make anyone believe that your wife is now actually joining you back after you were exposed and disappeared? Seems more that a little strange....

No it wasn't. It was confirmed I had a mult. That was created and last posted in 2008.

Edit: So if you think that was made to give credence to the mod stuff and somehow has anything to do with my wife being here, you're just wrong.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 09-22-2015 at 04:43 AM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:43 AM   #143
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

So this is not dinner, but it's cooking related.

Does anyone have experience with induction ranges? We bought a house and didn't pay much attention to the stove, other than to be bummed out it wasn't gas. We went and found the gasline and realized we could plumb it for gas for just a few hundred bucks.

Then we got to looking at the stove again and realized that it's an induction top. Most everything I read says that they're great and people love them. I'm used to cooking on an awful glass top, conventional electric.

It's obviously going to be better than that but does anyone have any experience on induction vs. gas? We haven't moved in yet so I can do this all pretty easily during the moving period. It just doesn't seem at all necessary as the reviews on the induction are that they're comparable to gas and have a few advantages...and some quirks. I'd like to get some feedback on those advantages and quirks.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:00 AM   #144
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So this is not dinner, but it's cooking related.

Does anyone have experience with induction ranges? We bought a house and didn't pay much attention to the stove, other than to be bummed out it wasn't gas. We went and found the gasline and realized we could plumb it for gas for just a few hundred bucks.

Then we got to looking at the stove again and realized that it's an induction top. Most everything I read says that they're great and people love them. I'm used to cooking on an awful glass top, conventional electric.

It's obviously going to be better than that but does anyone have any experience on induction vs. gas? We haven't moved in yet so I can do this all pretty easily during the moving period. It just doesn't seem at all necessary as the reviews on the induction are that they're comparable to gas and have a few advantages...and some quirks. I'd like to get some feedback on those advantages and quirks.
Been a while since I read about them, but I believe they are very fast to heat, safer because they don't heat anything not metallic, but do require specific types of cookware to work.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:05 AM   #145
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Been a while since I read about them, but I believe they are very fast to heat, safer because they don't heat anything not metallic, but do require specific types of cookware to work.
Yeah, has to be cast iron or have an iron bottom; I have a fair amount of cast iron that I'll probably end up using more now and I'll buy some non-stick clad skillets.

My concern is with technique as much as anything as well as the 'pan recognition'. I like to pick my pans up and flip them, I hear there are some safety mechanisms in the tops that may shut the burners off if the pan is lifted for some period of time. I've also seen that they will sometimes not recognize small pans; an 8 inch for instance will oftentimes not work well.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:08 AM   #146
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, has to be cast iron or have an iron bottom; I have a fair amount of cast iron that I'll probably end up using more now and I'll buy some non-stick clad skillets.

My concern is with technique as much as anything as well as the 'pan recognition'. I like to pick my pans up and flip them, I hear there are some safety mechanisms in the tops that may shut the burners off if the pan is lifted for some period of time. I've also seen that they will sometimes not recognize small pans; an 8 inch for instance will oftentimes not work well.
I would think a lot of that may relate to how old the appliance is and specific models.

this may be helpful
http://www.chowhound.com/post/bad-ex...duction-709897
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:14 PM   #147
MVP

Welcome back FMB.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:59 PM   #148
Shit

Quote:
This thread has been going for more than two months and THIS is the 100th post. Almost two weeks since the last post.

Good to see you man, your post illustrates why you are so important around here.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:07 PM   #149
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Don't let your watch touch the top. And I would think the top is gonna be hot even after the pan is removed. I have an induction heater I use at the shop like a torch, which of course I have also, but the insert on it stays hot for quite a while...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:29 PM   #150
www.nfl-forecast.com

Mrs. cdcox (that sounds so bad) and I made a great trip to London in August found these fantastic short rib pies at a neighborhood pub. Before the end of October, i am going to make an attempt at recreating those. Not sure exactly when yet, but it will be epic.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.