Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 06-19-2008, 01:04 PM  
Enjoyer of things

Any Bourbon drinkers out there?

I've heard some good things about Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
http://www.buffalotrace.com/

Can't get it up here north of the border but, through a wine distributer I am able to order a case. Would like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and has tried it before I order.

Thanks
The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:50 PM   #136
Spiraling down the Drain

Any and all alcohol has taken on added importance during this season. Drink up!
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:03 PM   #137
He's Mahomie!

Here's my go to. $20. Not bourbon, but whiskey.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WisersDeluxeWhisky.jpg
Views:	931
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	102447  
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #138
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
I'm telling you you gotta try Elijah Craig 18 year old bourbon. Oldest single barrel bourbon in the world and only $55 a bottle. I throw a lemon wedge in with most of my bourbons too. Pretty tasty.
I love the Elijah Craig too!
veist must have mowed badgirl's lawn.veist must have mowed badgirl's lawn.veist must have mowed badgirl's lawn.veist must have mowed badgirl's lawn.veist must have mowed badgirl's lawn.veist must have mowed badgirl's lawn.veist must have mowed badgirl's lawn.veist must have mowed badgirl's lawn.veist must have mowed badgirl's lawn.veist must have mowed badgirl's lawn.veist must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #139
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Man I am obsessed with Jim beam black.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:25 PM   #140
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Man I am obsessed with Jim beam black.

Eh, it's drinkable but, I can think of a whole host of other fairly inexpensive bourbons I'd rather sip on.

Since I have nothing in the house but Louisburg apple cider to mix with, I think I am just going to polish off the last little bit of my Weller Special Reserve. And then go from there.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:30 PM   #141
**** the Raiders

Oooh, I have a few snorts of Wooford Reserve as well... decisions decisions.....
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Oooh, I have a few snorts of Wooford Reserve as well... decisions decisions.....
We get an unlimited supply of that when we go to Vegas. I love being a pilot.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #143
**** the Raiders

Quote:
We get an unlimited supply of that when we go to Vegas. I love being a pilot.

Pretty damned good bourbon.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #144

Quote:
Pretty damned good bourbon.
I don't remember a lot of nights.and.weekends in Vegas because of Wilford
Old 10-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #145
Shit

Quote:
What. Is.up.with.all.the.periods.?
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
What. Is.up.with.all.the.periods.?
Posted via Mobile Device
Android phone and pudgy fingers. Damn period button is right next to space bar.

Sorry.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:21 PM   #147
**** the Raiders

Quote:

Understandable.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #148

Quote:
Understandable.
We take the bottle with us to the golf course as well. Captain and I will g through 3 bottles on a 4 day trip.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #149
**** the Raiders

Quote:
We take the bottle with us to the golf course as well. Captain and I will g through 3 bottles on a 4 day trip.
Drinking is the only reason to play golf.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #150
"Think ZOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsnap View Post
We are fans of Maker's though, the Samuels are big supporters of the dePaul school where my youngest goes... for the last 3 years we have attended the deParty for dePaul auction/silent auction fundraiser, every year we put bids on the dinner at the Samuels house that includes tastings and bottle dippings... this year's is in about 3 weeks, we are going to push harder to win the dinner!
we got the Golden Ticket and the night is tonight!!

Tasting & etc. at the Sameuls house!

A cool thing that I didn't realize is that the Sameuls' are pretty much our neighbors... about 2 miles as the crow flies from our house!

should be a good time...

dunno why the attachment got rotated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	GoldenTicket.jpg
Views:	878
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	103274  
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.