Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2008, 01:04 PM  
Enjoyer of things

Any Bourbon drinkers out there?

I've heard some good things about Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
http://www.buffalotrace.com/

Can't get it up here north of the border but, through a wine distributer I am able to order a case. Would like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and has tried it before I order.

Thanks
The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:14 PM   #2251
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
It's REALLY good, but full disclosure, it's a store pick. So I can't vouch for anything you get in KC.

I was hesitant because I HATE Jack Daniels. But the guy that hooks me up at my local place let me sample it. I'm actually drinking it right now.
Hmm interesting because I've seen it around here and was always curious. I'm going for a bottle of that EH Taylor for the fights Saturday
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 12:10 AM   #2252
MVP

In Vegas for the weekend, just had Weller Full Proof for the first time.

I need to win big so I can buy a bottle.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 05:06 PM   #2253
MVP

Save your money as a bourbon date with Lewdog could get expensive when it gets to hotel rooms and towing fees

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
In Vegas for the weekend, just had Weller Full Proof for the first time.

I need to win big so I can buy a bottle.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:15 PM   #2254
Inmem 2.0

I'm poor this week so was looking for a bourbon around $20. Wild Turkey 101 was on sale for $21 bucks **** yeah
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 07:08 PM   #2255
Mod Team

This thread used to mean a lot to me.

Now I can’t taste anything. Selling my bourbon really soon.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 07:14 PM   #2256
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Hang in there bud....hopefully it will return soon.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2020, 12:06 AM   #2257
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

From COVID???
Old 07-18-2020, 09:52 PM   #2258
MVP

Does bedding fat bitches make whiskey taste better?

Asking for a friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
From COVID???
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-01-2020, 10:45 AM   #2259
Mod Team

50% of my taste is back and my son isn't home tonight.

Choices.....

Also, I have fresh limes on my tree that are prime right now.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:31 PM   #2260
left blank intentionally

I'd have to get down with that Knob Creek..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:19 PM   #2261
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

Choices.....

I'm hungover dunno if I'll rally tonight or not.

Send me LEWDS haha
Old 08-01-2020, 09:23 PM   #2262
MVP

That bottle of 12 YO scotch looks out of place.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:47 PM   #2263
MVP

Also posted in drink of choice
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:20 AM   #2264
Veteran

Quote:

Choices.....

Mmm...Bulleit Rye.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-05-2020, 04:21 AM   #2265
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Scotch.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.