Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-13-2018, 09:22 AM  
Fight, build, win!

Yellowstone

New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

Last edited by srvy; 06-13-2018 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: trailer didnt post
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 03:24 PM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass to hear her fart on a pay phone!
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-25-2020, 03:31 PM   #47
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

She just bounces perfectly. She's not that conventional smokeshow type w/ the gym body and perfect cans, but my word she'd get a hell of a nice bidding war going in a 'how much for a single night' hypothetical...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:32 PM   #48
Veteran

Does anyone know of a webpage where I could stream episodes of Yellowstone? Youtube TV does not carry the Paramount network. Episode 1 of season 3 ran on the POP TV channel, but that's where it ended. Any help is appreciated!
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 06-29-2020, 08:49 PM   #49
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pote View Post
Does anyone know of a webpage where I could stream episodes of Yellowstone? Youtube TV does not carry the Paramount network. Episode 1 of season 3 ran on the POP TV channel, but that's where it ended. Any help is appreciated!

Supposedly it will be on the peacock streaming platform from NBC.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 08:55 PM   #50
In Search of a Life

I’ve only seen maybe 3-4 episodes and I like it.

But it feels like Costner just swoops in for cameos. He’s the headliner, but not the main character.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 04:49 AM
alanm
This message has been deleted by alanm. Reason: dupe
Old 06-30-2020, 04:54 AM   #51
Feeling Victorian

[QUOTE=Chief Pote;15044098]Does anyone know of a webpage where I could stream episodes of Yellowstone? Youtube TV does not carry the Paramount network. Episode 1 of season 3 ran on the POP TV channel, but that's where it ended. Any help is appreciated!

https://www.bestfreestreaming.com
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 06:22 PM   #52
Banned

This show went from very good to a SJW jerkoff-fest amazingly fast. Its almost like they switched writers about halfway through season 2.
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:35 PM   #53
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
This show went from very good to a SJW jerkoff-fest amazingly fast. Its almost like they switched writers about halfway through season 2.

The first season was amazing.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2020, 08:44 PM   #54
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
Do you have a more specific critique?
I realize that there are varied politicized narratives going on in the storyline, but it seems kind of inherent to telling a well-rounded story of competing political interests.

Maybe it's me, but I prefer my narratives to have every perspective well-represented when there is a conflict. It's weaker storytelling when the 'bad guys' aren't treated as credibly as the heroes.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 09:45 AM   #55
Everybody Lies.

I enjoyed the first 2 seasons. But 3 eps into the third season....it hasn't been AS good. Looks like some shit goes down in the 4th episode based on the preview. So hopefully it picks up.

I liked Cowboy. He was the older black guy who joined the bunkhouse. He was there for an episode or two, then gone for a while, then showed up again for like 5 minutes, and I think he left the ranch for good now? I'm not really sure. He was good though.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:01 AM   #56
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I enjoyed the first 2 seasons. But 3 eps into the third season....it hasn't been AS good. Looks like some shit goes down in the 4th episode based on the preview. So hopefully it picks up.

I liked Cowboy. He was the older black guy who joined the bunkhouse. He was there for an episode or two, then gone for a while, then showed up again for like 5 minutes, and I think he left the ranch for good now? I'm not really sure. He was good though.
Yeah, the first few episodes of the 3rd seasons are a purposeful change in tone.

They did so much scheming and battling in the past 2 season, the writers wanted to kind of retreat into the wilderness and show why the land is important to the family and the interpersonal and historical stories that form the enmities and alliances that drive the show. Kind of like that bit before the final battle in Saving Private Ryan where they know the tanks are coming, but take a moment to sit and reminisce and bond among the rubble.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:40 PM   #57
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Yeah, the first few episodes of the 3rd seasons are a purposeful change in tone.

They did so much scheming and battling in the past 2 season, the writers wanted to kind of retreat into the wilderness and show why the land is important to the family and the interpersonal and historical stories that form the enmities and alliances that drive the show. Kind of like that bit before the final battle in Saving Private Ryan where they know the tanks are coming, but take a moment to sit and reminisce and bond among the rubble.
I binge watched the first 2 seasons in about 3 days so watching them week to week is a different experience. To me the most interesting character is Jamie. I'm curious why his sister hates him so much. And why the father doesn't really love him either. He seemed like he had his shit together much more than the other 2. At least until he....well I won't spoil it but you know what he did last season...
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2020, 05:07 PM   #58
Supporter

'Is 'at yer dad? . . . '
'Kinda, . .. yeah. . .'

Old 07-07-2020, 06:09 PM   #59
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

I hate watching this week to week. I became a binge-er a few years ago. Haven't had to slow down and wait for a new episode in a long time.

That said, this season is waaaay different. I'm not hating it, but it's definitely a new vibe. I'm sure there are enough things boiling to make it interesting as hell later on, but for now, it's just a slow build and a character thing. Which ain't all bad.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2020, 07:01 PM   #60
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I binge watched the first 2 seasons in about 3 days so watching them week to week is a different experience. To me the most interesting character is Jamie. I'm curious why his sister hates him so much. And why the father doesn't really love him either. He seemed like he had his shit together much more than the other 2. At least until he....well I won't spoil it but you know what he did last season...
My wife and I were wondering the same thing about Jamie and Beth. She really hates him!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.