Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Media Center

Old 06-01-2020, 12:13 PM  
RIP Flopnuts

Build or prebuilt PC for my needs

I couldnít find the ďBuild Your Own PCĒ thread, so I figured Iíd create my own.

Havenít had a gaming PC in a long time. I mostly play PS4. Iím looking into getting a desktop PC that can handle gaming (both on a monitor and a TV), Photoshop and Illustrator and then as a media PC that I can play movies. Iím looking into burning all of my DVDs to a hard drive so that I can play them in my media room or downstairs on my main TV.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

Should I go prebuilt or build my own? Keep in mind that Iíve never built my own.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 04:23 PM   #136
Supporter

Oh, just one more thing: The last three ASUS motherboards I've ordered were DOA. I placed them in different years, so it wasn't a matter of a bad batch.

I've used Gigabyte boards since with no issues.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 09:20 PM   #137
Entropy happens

Gigabyte has been a really solid company for a long time. I've stuck with their mobos for 2 decades now.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.