Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-31-2005, 10:19 PM   #2
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Gochiefs, you are such a silly lit...er Poosay rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=37200&stc=1" border="0" alt="" class="tcattdimgresizer" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
just wanted to be sure you weren't missing this, goat head...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:28 PM   #3

all this potential....wasted.
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:34 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Not so. dipshit #1 is jumping up and down in his chair and moving to pout phase as we speak.

He's like a three year old who's been denied his favorite toy.

"I won. You guys are wrong. LISTEN TO ME!!! WHY AREN"T YOU LISTENING!!!"

Haha. What a dipshit.
well, that's good. I just liked the idea of jBret and slayer looking disgusting for a full year.

Not that they don't already
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:32 PM   #5
Supporter

read rule 4, you hairy palmed Mongoloid.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:33 PM   #6
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
read rule 4, you hairy palmed Mongoloid.
this quoting service is provided at no charge for our esteemed members...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:37 PM   #7
Supporter

Gochiefs, having another Dude's pubefarm surrounding your c@cksucker, doesn't make that a goatee on your face.

Last edited by Iowanian; 01-31-2005 at 10:43 PM..
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:48 PM   #8
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Gochiefs, having another Dude's pubefarm surrounding your c@cksucker, doesn't make that a goatee on your face.
this quoting service is provided as a professional courtesy...
Old 01-31-2005, 10:49 PM   #9
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by go bo
this quoting service is provided as a professional courtesy...
I like you, but now I am forced to put YOU on iggy as well. Way to go.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:50 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by crybaby
woah, full on meltdown?
Old 01-31-2005, 10:52 PM   #11
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.
woah, full on meltdown?
You're goddamn right. I'm ****ing pissed.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 10:52 PM   #12
Born to Ride

Quote:
Wow if you can't get along with GoBo you really do have problems.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:01 PM   #13
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike
Wow if you can't get along with GoBo you really do have problems.
thanks...

i think...
Old 01-31-2005, 10:57 PM   #14
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T TEASE ME LIKE THAT!! :ee:
Old 01-31-2005, 10:50 PM   #15
Supporter

If everyone just went ahead and followed Gobo.....this problem would take care of itself at this rate.

Good luck living in your mother's basement until you're 45, Norman.