Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
You're all assuming most people will be outraged by it though. If you look at KSHB's facebook page post with this article... it looks like it's about 50/50, and a fair number of people are applauding the Chiefs for defending themselves.
Damn homers
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #3
Kind of a mod

Quote:
You're all assuming most people will be outraged by it though. If you look at KSHB's facebook page post with this article... it looks like it's about 50/50, and a fair number of people are applauding the Chiefs for defending themselves.
Yeah, that's the issue. The original tweet wasn't exactly friendly and the original point (Chiefs are cheap) is at least somewhat debatable.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #4
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yeah, that's the issue. The original tweet wasn't exactly friendly and the original point (Chiefs are cheap) is at least somewhat debatable.
They are.

http://deadspin.com/5930727/?utm_cam...ium=socialflow

Just for doing that they owe it to the fans for putting a better product on the field.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #5
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
'Outraged' is a bit strong... I think it's hilarious that someone in charge of social media for one of the most clueless teams in the NFL told a fan to get a clue. I think those who are defending the Chiefs wouldn't feel the same way if they told a cashier at a retail store that a product was overpriced and was told to get a clue.

It's not like Chiefs fans don't have 1000 other reasons to never spend another dollar on the the Chiefs or be angry at the organization, or had no previous suspicion that the management only cares about winning to the extent that it'll make them more money.

Quote:
Travis Wright ‏@teedubya

Someone retweet this to the @kcchiefs since I'm blocked. I never meant to cause this shit storm, only voicing my years of fan
Really?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:44 PM   #6
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
..."I never meant to cause this shit storm..."
..."however, things being what they are, you guys might want to grab an umbrella."
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #7
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Really?
You'd think a social media expert would keep his screen name on a message board separate from his real name.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.