Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2020, 05:12 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread

The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:19 AM   #2041
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I GUARANTEE the refs are going to stop Henry a few times...two or three well-timed holding calls.

NFL wants to showcase Mahomes to the world...and if last year's NFCCG is any indication...they get what they want.

Sorry Titans...you're just not popular enough.
Holding can be called on every play, so that will be interesting to see what they allow the Tennessee OL to do.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:25 AM   #2042
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Paulson View Post
Good to know your confidence is so high; kinda, maybe.
Good 'Ol Pat got what a little over 400 last time and still the Titans beat ya
Your team got every conceivable break...a perfect fumble, KC drives stalled by penalties, a two play sequence where 3 chiefs players were hurt, a botched FG attempt, a 4th and 18 conversion, a 2 pt.conversion, a blocked FG...two starting OL out, Watkins dropping a 3rd down...and most importantly..a hobbled Mahomes barely missing Hill..

Change any one of the events and you likely lose...plus this AFCCG game is in Arrowhead. Do they realize how loud it's going to be tomorrow?

I remember reading the Titans forum after that game...and one member posted "I have no idea how we won that game". Not exactly a ringing endorsement....

Henry already got his 180 against KC...and it took a miracle(s) for them to win.

Last edited by BlackOp; 01-19-2020 at 12:32 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:31 AM   #2043
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Heard we're down there owning the night life like we'll own your souls tomorrow.
I’m guessing you probably saw some bar filled with Titans fans and got a boner because it’s more Tennessee fans than you’ve seen at your home stadium all season. Don’t worry, tomorrow your “king” finds out he’s nothing compared to a kingdom!
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:36 AM   #2044
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Holding can be called on every play, so that will be interesting to see what they allow the Tennessee OL to do.
Frank Clark's presser was interesting...he literally called them out for holding.

A little divine foreshadowing?
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:42 AM   #2045
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Your team got every conceivable break...a perfect fumble, KC drives stalled by penalties, a two play sequence where 3 chiefs players were hurt, a botched FG attempt, a 4th and 18 conversion, a 2 pt.conversion, a blocked FG...two starting OL out, Watkins dropping a 3rd down...and most importantly..a hobbled Mahomes.

Change any one of the events and you likely lose...plus this AFCCG game is in Arrowhead. Do they realize how loud it's going to be tomorrow?

I remember reading the Titans forum after that game...and one member posted "I have no idea how we won that game". Not exactly a ringing endorsement....
Quit making excuses. Injuries are part of the game, ST are part of the game (if your ST can execute that's on you guys), if your defense allows 1st downs and 2 pt conversion sounds like they need to Titan Up. And if were counting drops then tack at least 12 points on the Titans game score for the 2 dropped int (see I can play "what if" too)

And Arrowhead...yeah that's place has been an achilles heal for the whole league come playoff time

How's Titans 35 Chiefs 32 for an endorsement
Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Bob Paulson < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 12:42 AM   #2046
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I think they'll let them play unless it's closer than they like...then they get "Bortled".

I honestly cant see any way the NFL wants Tannehill/Titans in the SB...the whole world, outside of Nashville, will be "Meh".

The SB is QB driven...the last 17 AFC QBs were Roethliberger/Manning/Brady..with Flacco thrown in. That Ravens SB was the lowest rated in decades...

They need strong ratings after last years dumpster-fire...they are in a network contract year. The simply cant afford for the Titans to win...

Last edited by BlackOp; 01-19-2020 at 12:58 AM..
Old 01-19-2020, 12:47 AM   #2047
Veteran

Quote:
Quit making excuses. Injuries are part of the game, ST are part of the game (if your ST can execute that's on you guys), if your defense allows 1st downs and 2 pt conversion sounds like they need to Titan Up. And if were counting drops then tack at least 12 points on the Titans game score for the 2 dropped int (see I can play "what if" too)

And Arrowhead...yeah that's place has been an achilles heal for the whole league come playoff time

chiefs by 14
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-19-2020, 12:56 AM   #2048
MVP

Quote:

You'll be gone in a few hours...once the universal scale re-balances.

The Cinderella slipper no longer fits the NFL's bloated foot...congrats though. Those were really entertaining games.
Old 01-19-2020, 01:06 AM   #2049
Why so serious?

Quote:

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

That's your countdown to another season of mediocrity and indifference. Enjoy your wild fantasies in the meantime.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 01:14 AM   #2050
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
First off I am really drunk, I ate some edibles, and admittedly I can’t sing so this is gonna be pretty rough on your ears. But there is at least some comedy in the lyrics. I chose a song by a guy who’s voice I couldn’t match and I apologize. That said... here’s my badly sung (but amazingly written) version on Titans are going down. Gonna post lyrics so you can kinda sing along.

Chiefs are more than you bargained for yeah
They’re dying to show you
Everything you do is weak
Won’t be like the game in the 10th week
Arrowheads grass will be your mausoleum
You’re just a notch on our bedpost on the way to the Supee Bowl
Broken hearts shattered dreams
Cinderella’s season is over you’ve chosen the wrong team
You’re going down down in the championship round
Titans watch Mahomes balls swinging
Chiefs are number one and you’re bullshit
Maybe next year better get used to it
You’re going down down Titans are gonna drown
In multiple touchdowns on Sunday
Mahomes with another bullet
Chiefs destiny they’re gonna fulfill it
Chiefs are more than you bargained for yeah
Titans girlfriends are watching Travis Kelce
Wishing to be the friction in his jeans
Isn’t it messed up you think your team can just beat em
You’re just a notch in their bedpost on the way to win it all
Ugly fans, smell like cheese
These neck bears rednecks have chosen the wrong team
Your going down down in the championship round
Titans watch Mahomes balls swinging
Chiefs are number one and you’re bullshit
This ain’t your year better get used to it
Your going down down getting your pants pulled down
At midfield at Arrowhead
TYREEK faster than a bullet
Chiefs destiny they’re gonna fulfill it.
The lyrics were a little rough and in spots lacked coherence, but I really liked how you used a squeaky toy to enhance the song. Overall, you remind me a lot of a young Usher.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 01:37 AM
CasselGotPeedOn
This message has been deleted by CasselGotPeedOn.
Old 01-19-2020, 01:55 AM   #2051
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
How the **** did you decide to be a ****ing Titans fan?? And why?
I know this is late but I was born in tennessee. But I moved to Miami before I was one. i was 10 when the oilers moved there. I never had a team. I liked a few players but that gave me a reason for a team.
Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Callidus < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-19-2020, 02:15 AM   #2052
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knob Sloberson View Post

Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-19-2020, 05:06 AM   #2053
League circle expert

Good morning chef fans. Welcome to the last day of your season. Vrabels about to bring the pain to your stadium. Have fun freezing your asses off to watch king henry bulldoze your defense.

Just kidding guys. Good luck out there
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 05:11 AM   #2054
Going home eventually

NFL wants us in. We will be in.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2020, 05:19 AM   #2055
Going home eventually

Clark running his mouth is not good.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote