Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2006, 01:04 AM  
**** SOC & **** YOU

Pets of Chiefs Planet

I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.

Last edited by pr_capone; 05-01-2012 at 10:44 PM..
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2022, 11:05 AM   #2371
Veteran

I once promised a guy here that I would prove I have a border collie that looks like my profile pic. I'll be damned if I can figure out how to upload an image on here though. So in an act of desperation, I'm gonna try a good old fashioned link.

You know it's me cause VK stands for Vladimir Kyrilytch.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ColoradoRoc...is_only_under/
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 11:09 AM   #2372
Supporter

We need a new mega thread - PANT OF CHIEFSPLANET!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:13 PM   #2373
The Demon Preacher

This pittie/staffy whatever mix we got is gonna be a tiny dude. Bacon is 7 months old now and barely bigger than a housecat (size wise... weight wise he is a 35lb tank).

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-19-2022, 04:39 PM   #2374
King Shit of **** Mountain

A kitten appeared in a tree two weeks ago and since i got it down and fed it, I guess it’s mine now.

Meet Catrick Meowhomes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A35C5F3F-A540-4CD6-A693-5DC93BA116FB.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	124308  
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 10:19 PM   #2375
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
A kitten appeared in a tree two weeks ago and since i got it down and fed it, I guess it’s mine now.

Meet Catrick Meowhomes.
Right on...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 03:23 AM   #2376
The Demon Preacher

Quote:

Meet Catrick Meowhomes.
The black cat in the photo above your post showed up on my farm 3 days after I moved in. Fed it hot dogs... still here 3 years later.

Catrick is a very pretty kitty.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-02-2022, 09:16 AM   #2377
The Demon Preacher

Newest addition to the homestead.

6 chicks... 5 girls, 1 boy.

Louie lost his shit the second I came into the house with a box that was peeping madly. Once settled into the kennel he had to go in there and check them out. He sniffed, he licked, and was very very sweet to them

He planted himself across the opening and is refusing to let any of the other dogs come anywhere near the babies.

Louie is a VERY happy boy right now that he has another job on the farm.

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 01:02 PM   #2378
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:

Meet Catrick Meowhomes.
Good on ya Bob!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2022, 12:25 PM   #2379
The Demon Preacher

quick overnight update:

I called Louie up to go to bed and he came... reluctantly. I told him that it was ok and to go check on his babies. He shot back down the stairs and refused to come upstairs for the rest of the night.

I've literally had to kick him out of the house to go be outside and run around for a bit. Whenever he is inside though this is where I will find him now.

Old 04-03-2022, 12:47 PM   #2380
Ain't no relax!

Patiently waiting for them to plump up enough to eat...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 02:01 PM   #2381
I'll be back.

brought a good boy home

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 02:17 PM   #2382
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
quick overnight update:

I called Louie up to go to bed and he came... reluctantly. I told him that it was ok and to go check on his babies. He shot back down the stairs and refused to come upstairs for the rest of the night.

I've literally had to kick him out of the house to go be outside and run around for a bit. Whenever he is inside though this is where I will find him now.

That looks like a blue heeler and German Shepard cross. Is it? Man I bet that's a good dog.

We're on team Merle (blue eyed aussies) at my house and this is my Haggwagon Deluxe. Lux for short.

If anyone has access to a person that does those high falutin scientific studies send me a smoke. I need that person, an otter, seal, beaver, and possibly one of those mountain yaks to prove that mini Aussies are the hairiest animals on the planet.

He's as cowy as a crusty old ranch horse too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lux sized.GIF
Views:	83
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	124361  
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 03:32 PM   #2383
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
That looks like a blue heeler and German Shepard cross. Is it? Man I bet that's a good dog.

We're on team Merle (blue eyed aussies) at my house and this is my Haggwagon Deluxe. Lux for short.

If anyone has access to a person that does those high falutin scientific studies send me a smoke. I need that person, an otter, seal, beaver, and possibly one of those mountain yaks to prove that mini Aussies are the hairiest animals on the planet.

He's as cowy as a crusty old ranch horse too.
I love the ring around Lux's eye! How old is Lux?

We think that Louie is a Bluetick Coonhound crossed with German Shepherd. His ears are up like a GS but think his momma was the GS mix. Whatever he is... he is the best dog we have ever had. Louie loves love more than anything else in the world.

His momma with her adoptive person (no clue who he is but if you happen to be on ChiefsPlanet... I would love to get Salsa and Louie reunited for a visit!):

Louie is considerably bigger than his mom... he weighs 70lbs leading me to believe that any GS genetics he got from his mom and his, unknown, and daddy was a bluetick. It also makes sense because the man loves to scream at things. He barks at the door but he screams at coyotes, racoons, and squirrels. We don't know for sure though because he came from a rescue. I traded a peach and a pear tree for him.

Best Deal EVER.

We will know for sure here within the next 30 days because I couldn't resist and we got him a dog dna test kit for mutts.
Old 04-04-2022, 03:37 PM   #2384
The Demon Preacher

Eh... one more for the road.

Bacon, Tom, with a guest appearance by Louie at the end.

Bacon, our failed foster, and Tom the barn cat
Old 04-17-2022, 08:52 AM   #2385
I'll be back.

Copper got his own IG page.

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.