Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 08:53 PM   #10591
I like Pie!

Tacos, tried out the stand and stuff shells on sale, worked well but not my favorite.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Buzz; 01-11-2018 at 09:02 PM..
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:47 PM   #10592
Cast Iron Jedi

Peanut curry with chicken and potatoes.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:07 PM   #10593
pie is never free

Totally scumming up some bullshit from random stuff that needs to be gotten rid of tonight... tuna casserole

Can of tuna
Linguine
Can of mushroom soup
Little garlic
Little parmesan cheese
Handful frozen peas
Handful minced green pepper
Little minced onion
Dash of olive oil
Touch of milk
Topped with the last two half dried out slices of swiss cheese
Dash of black pepper and salt

And you know what? Its gonna be pretty damn good... been there, done it, know damn well how to do it

Who wants some?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:10 PM   #10594
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Totally scumming up some bullshit from random stuff that needs to be gotten rid of tonight... tuna casserole

Can of tuna
Linguine
Can of mushroom soup
Little garlic
Little parmesan cheese
Handful frozen peas
Little minced onion
Dash of olive oil
Touch of milk

And you know what? Its gonna be pretty damn good... been there, done it, know damn well how to do it

Who wants some?

In except for the tuna.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:15 PM   #10595
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
In except for the tuna.
Substitute your protein of choice, but this can of tuna has sat around much too long... its time to go
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2018, 06:23 PM   #10596
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Stadium food at the Monster Jam.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:48 AM   #10597
Cast Iron Jedi

Posted in the sausage thread too. My first go at a homemade kielbasa, smoked with cherry wood.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:17 PM   #10598
Supporter

That looks really good
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2018, 05:57 PM   #10599
Gimme My Berries Back!

French Night

Made this before I left for Chicago and didn't have time to post it.

Boeuf Bourguignon; Mashed Potatoes; a Field Greens and Blueberry Salad with a Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing.

But dayum, I forgot the onions in the beef dish.

Still tasted wonderful tho'!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Beouf BourgignonRS#.png
Views:	389
Size:	471.9 KB
ID:	115770   Click image for larger version

Name:	RaspVinaigretteRS.png
Views:	376
Size:	539.3 KB
ID:	115771  
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2018, 06:00 PM   #10600
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

Can of tuna
Linguine
Can of mushroom soup
Little garlic
Little parmesan cheese
Handful frozen peas
Little minced onion
Dash of olive oil
Touch of milk

Who wants some?
I do. I LOVE tuna casserole with Cream of Mushroom soup and peas. I use mushrooms too but never tried the green pepper, tho' that sounds like a nice touch too. I top mine with breadcrumbs, crunched potato chips and cheese. I like a crunchy topping. But I'd have it your way too. Bring me some.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2018, 06:01 PM   #10601
Shit

We are making carnitas, Guac, rice, salsa, tortillas, chips all homemade.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2018, 06:26 PM   #10602

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
French Night
What, did you surrender? Host an invasion?

Sorry, I had to...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2018, 06:40 PM   #10603
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
What, did you surrender? Host an invasion?

Sorry, I had to...
The French are the ones who gave us haute cuisine, sir. Guess who also gave us restaurants? The French.

Would you rather I call it Julia Child night 'cuz she's American. Tho' she was trained in France.
Old 01-17-2018, 06:43 PM   #10604

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
The French are the ones who gave us haute cuisine, sir. Guess who also gave us restaurants? The French.

Would you rather I call it Julia Child night 'cuz she's American. Tho' she was trained in France.
Just don't do Russian...
Old 01-17-2018, 06:53 PM   #10605
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Just don't do Russian...
Oh I have been planning a Russian night for when I make my first bowl of borscht. It won't be long. I just have to travel again in a day or so.

I had a Greek night with Moussaka but forgot the Kalamata olives for the salad to post the pic. Plus my bechamel didn't look that good because I rushed it. It tasted good tho'.