Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 10:07 AM   #18061
Politically Incorrect

Damn that top sirloin is the best looking I have ever seen!

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 06:49 PM   #18062
Cheat Death

Cooked some bacon on the flattop then did the asparagus, zucchini circles, and cherry tomatoes in the bacon grease for a griddled pasta salad with feta cheese added after it cooled

Sammy is a smoked pulled chicken with the bacon and a comeback sauce on a toasted pretzel bun

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 07:28 PM   #18063
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Tied up the rest of that lamb leg into a roast. Little more medium than I wanted but very tasty still

Dang, I really love lamb. Nice job.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 07:29 PM   #18064
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Not really "what's for dinner," but I'm going to try and make bacon-flavored popcorn with real bacon. Let you guys know how it turns out.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 08:21 PM   #18065
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Not really "what's for dinner," but I'm going to try and make bacon-flavored popcorn with real bacon. Let you guys know how it turns out.
Grandpa used to make popcorn in a cast iron skillet on the stove popped with bacon grease that they saved in a jar on the stove. Burnt. But he burned everything. Man that shit was good.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 08:27 PM   #18066
In Mahomes I trust!

Wife made spaghettis tonight with homemade meatballs!

Tomorrow will be filet mignon on the grill with smashed potatoes!

Monday will be meatball subs on French bread!

Yes, veggies or salad served with each meal.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-13-2024, 08:36 PM   #18067
Politically Incorrect

Pablo and KCUnited have scared the rest of us into attempting to post any photos of the shit we're cooking.

This thread is into overdrive. Great eats guys!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 09:45 PM   #18068
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Grandpa used to make popcorn in a cast iron skillet on the stove popped with bacon grease that they saved in a jar on the stove. Burnt. But he burned everything. Man that shit was good.

yeah, the first time I tried it that's pretty much what happened.

But the other day I read a recipe that said if you clarified the bacon grease (removed the solids) it would behave more like clarified butter or cooking oil so as not to burn so easily, so I'm giving that a try tonight.

I also have a few slices of bacon I kind of overcooked (extra crispy) so I'm going to whack those down to a powder in the mini-food processor and sprinkle that over the popcorn when it's done popping.
Old 04-13-2024, 10:17 PM   #18069
In Mahomes I trust!

Love this thread! Eat, drink and be merry my friends!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-13-2024, 11:09 PM   #18070
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
yeah, the first time I tried it that's pretty much what happened.

But the other day I read a recipe that said if you clarified the bacon grease (removed the solids) it would behave more like clarified butter or cooking oil so as not to burn so easily, so I'm giving that a try tonight.

I also have a few slices of bacon I kind of overcooked (extra crispy) so I'm going to whack those down to a powder in the mini-food processor and sprinkle that over the popcorn when it's done popping.
I know I'm a goddamned heathen, but that's how I like bacon. I just can't get enough.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 11:10 PM   #18071
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
That does sound good. Last thing my fat ass needs to be eating, but that sounds pretty friggin good.
Old 04-13-2024, 11:10 PM   #18072
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Boys and girls, that was the best bowl of popcorn I've ever eaten. It was 'lick the bowl clean' level awesome. Next time I'm using 5 tablespoons of bacon grease.
Old 04-13-2024, 11:15 PM   #18073
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I know I'm a goddamned heathen, but that's how I like bacon. I just can't get enough.

Yeah, sometimes I like them a little burnt as well. But what I do is buy a couple packs of bacon and parbake them all off at the same time. Then I store them in the fridge, and whenever I want bacon I just grab a couple strips and they finish cooking in about a minute flat. But every once in a while, a few will somehow cook faster than the others and I usually eat those to make sure the bacon is safe to eat.

Anyway, I parbake them so I can heat them back up without burning them black, lol.
Old 04-14-2024, 11:21 AM   #18074
Ultrabanned

Seemed an appropriate Master's sunday lunch.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 11:22 AM   #18075
Snacks Are Under My Apron

That’s a good looking egg salad
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.