Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2020, 04:22 PM   Topic Starter
In Search of a Life

Brandon Aiyuk more of a possibility at 63 than we think?

Quote:
Brandon Aiyuk's draft stock could be falling in comparison with where most media evaluators have him. One NFL head coach asked me this week if Aiyuk could be had in Round 3. Another lead scout, when asked where they expected Aiyuk to be drafted, also replied with a "late 2, early 3" grade.

Aiyuk currently ranks at No. 40 overall on my board, but he could fall victim to an absence of pro days and private workouts after missing out on the Senior Bowl and then running a 4.50-second 40-yard dash at the NFL Scouting Combine.
Like DJ said in the CP Mock thread, if this guy makes it to 63, I’m sprinting to the podium.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.