Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:40 PM   #196
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
You ASS11 dorks are unreal.

I was being ****ing facetious, you twat-waffle.

Ok, now I'm contradicting an earlier post of mine in this thread from earlier...

So...back to training camp!!!
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:12 PM   #197
Special Teams ACE!!!

sapho, thanks for the thread, but can you talk to Dante84 about how to get a better twitter feed going? All you got are #Chiefs and #kcchiefs hashtags, so you get a lot of random fan Betsy Jones from Columbia, MO talking about the Chiefs tea cozies she's currently knitting.

We don't give a shit about what random fan thinks about Michael Vick interning with the Chiefs. We DO care about reports and links to articles.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:14 PM   #198
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
sapho, thanks for the thread, but can you talk to Dante84 about how to get a better twitter feed going? All you got are #Chiefs and #kcchiefs hashtags, so you get a lot of random fan Betsy Jones from Columbia, MO talking about the Chiefs tea cozies she's currently knitting.

We don't give a shit about what random fan thinks about Michael Vick interning with the Chiefs. We DO care about reports and links to articles.
Yeah, like that year we got Lance The Spoken, Nick Jacobs, Brandon Kiley I think was another...all kinds of cool Twitter shit from dudes who go to every TC practice.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:16 PM   #199
Snacks Are Under My Apron

you dumb ****s with the Alex Smith hate.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:07 AM   #200
In Search of a Life

A
L
E
X

S
M
I
T
H
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:31 AM   #201
Pessimistically optimistic.

Training camp is such a cocktease.

If the offense does well, I get concerned that the defense is looking like ass.
If the defense does well, I mutter "goddamnit, Alex...".

All the while, it's press conference after press conference of how everything is sunshine and rainbows. I'll pay attention enough to read up on the major bullet points (who's doing well/not so well), but overall the coming of training camp only signals for me that it's almost time to get pissed off again on Sundays.

Throughout it all though, I do keep a specific eye out for one thing:
Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries.

...and I guess seeing how Patrick Mahomes might add a wrinkle this time around, but I'll wait to see it during a live-action game. I won't get a boner every time he throws a spiral 10+ yards down the field in practice.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:36 AM   #202
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Mike Welch from his live report today at camp on 610:

"Patrick Mahomes, apparently he just looks like that hard worker out here. Watching him-- he looks even better than at OTAs. It looks like he found a way to progress here even on his six weeks off, and for a rookie QB, you know, a guy who isn't really use to the grind of the NFL and all the time that has to be put in-- to see him progress that quickly is really exciting for everybody."
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:39 AM   #203
The Maintenance Guy

OMG that is fantastic.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:40 AM   #204
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB View Post
Training camp is such a cocktease.

If the offense does well, I get concerned that the defense is looking like ass.
If the defense does well, I mutter "goddamnit, Alex...".

All the while, it's press conference after press conference of how everything is sunshine and rainbows. I'll pay attention enough to read up on the major bullet points (who's doing well/not so well), but overall the coming of training camp only signals for me that it's almost time to get pissed off again on Sundays.

Throughout it all though, I do keep a specific eye out for one thing:
Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries.

...and I guess seeing how Patrick Mahomes might add a wrinkle this time around, but I'll wait to see it during a live-action game. I won't get a boner every time he throws a spiral 10+ yards down the field in practice.
Same here.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:43 AM   #205
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Awesomeness
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:14 AM   #206
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Saturday, Aug. 5 Practice – 8:15 a.m. Family Fun Day – $5 Admission Fee *Team Autograph Session 20% Off Youth Apparel

I've never been to TC but am planning on going with my son and very much looking forward to it.

Do you got to get there really really early to get a good spot? Any places to camp out or affordable hotels near by?

Who else is going?
Any response to this? I'm also curious.
bgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutbgguitarman is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgguitarman View Post
Any response to this? I'm also curious.
No I thought I was put on universal ignore lol

You going?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #208
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Here's to hoping that GIF is used many, many times in the future
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #209
Andy Reid Supporter

Family fun day is by far the best day to go. My nephew loved it last year. Be sure to get there 30 mins early for a good seat.

I'd recommend going back to next morning for the Alumni Day team autograph session.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:33 AM   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Family fun day is by far the best day to go. My nephew loved it last year. Be sure to get there 30 mins early for a good seat.

I'd recommend going back to next morning for the Alumni Day team autograph session.
For five bucks is there a gait entrance and you just pay for who's with you?

How bout places to stay close by or camping areas?