Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Would you rather have Dee Ford or Frank Clark?
Dee Ford 5 4.55%
Frank Clark 105 95.45%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2019, 03:26 PM  
Life is changing..

Would you rather have Dee Ford or Frank Clark?

Choose wisely
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:42 PM   #16
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
I’m curious how big an aids tree is? Is it the size of a bonsai tree or a mighty oak
It's a mother****ing redwood.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:42 PM   #17
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I understand that, but like i said, at least we could dump him after this year.

We're stuck with an overpaid Frank Clark.

Don't get me wrong, i think Frank is a good player. But as of today, he's way the **** over paid.
Frank Clark has more than 3 games to perform to his contract. I'm not going to panic yet.

It's all about THIS year for me and paying Dee Ford $17M to be hurt would have been stupid.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:43 PM   #18
WhatUneed2Hear

Would you take a scrub lb or Dee Ford lining up in the Patriots backfield presnap?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 03:43 PM   #19
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It's a mother****ing redwood.
A redwood I. Brown town. Got ya.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:44 PM   #20
Suupraa Geniuuusss

No-brainer; Frank Clark. The picks are immaterial to me.

And I liked Dee Ford. I was always excited to see him play, hoping to see him get a sack. But after awhile, I couldn't help but notice that he had several serious flaws in his game, and I'm not talking about his chronic capacity for drawing penalties.

Dee was undersized and couldn't set an edge, practically ever.

Dee was not good against the run, ever. Well, a couple times for a few plays he was decent, even good for a few plays, but never for an entire game. And never consistently.

Dee was a liability as a coverage LB. No one can forget that atrocious play where he gets turned around like twice on that screen or whatever it was.

Dee only had one move in his pocket; rush up-field just as fast as he could go. No twists, stunts, etc. Just burst up-field and hope for the best.

Frank Clark is demonstrably better in every aspect except pure speed and burst. And he hasn't yet played anywhere near his potential or to his contract yet. Has he drawn a penalty for off-sides yet? Roughing the passer? Has he produced a negative play of any kind? I know, very small sample size, but that's what we've been doing since he played his first snap with the Chiefs, so what the hell . . .

And IMO, he's not 100% healthy. If I had to guess, he's got some kind of minor core issue, maybe a lower body thing. He just doesn't seem to have the burst he had last year. Also, he doesn't seem to have the stamina (motor) that he had last year either. Though I did notice that he seemed to have more stamina in Sunday's game than he did in the Raiders game. Just a little, but I thought I saw some improvement there.

Whatever. Frank's smarter, a better overall football player than Dee was at his best, and if I'm right and something's not quite right with him that will be resolved in a few weeks, he'll be far better both as a produce and as a leader for this defensive unit than Dee ever was.

Just FYI people: Reggie White in his first season with the Packers when he came over from the Eagles recorded only 1.5 sacks in his first 4 games as a Packer. Then went on to win a SB. Charles Haley in his first season with the Cowboys recorded ONE (1) sack in his first 8 games as a Cowboy in his first season in Dallas. And that season he only recorded SIX sacks for the season. And they went on to win a SB.

R E L A X. It's a long season. We aren't paying Clark 100M for the season. Or for sacks. We're paying him to help us win in the AFCCG. Period.

Last edited by Megatron96; 09-23-2019 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: More facts
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:45 PM   #21
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

How is Houston doing by the way...1 sack I guess...meh...Dee Ford injured...we came out on the right end of this thing...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:46 PM   #22
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Dee Ford = DF = Dick Fractured
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:47 PM   #23
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
How is Houston doing by the way...1 sack I guess...meh...Dee Ford injured...we came out on the right end of this thing...
I would have taken Houston back on a lesser contract, but no way was he going to take that kind of haircut here.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:51 PM   #24
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Would you have gone after Clowney? he might have been cheaper.
The Smith tandem Green Bay signed at 29.5 million AAV would be fine with me right now. 7.5 sacks between the 2 of them, and you can make up the extra 9 million by drafting a CB with the 1st rounder we still have and not having to sign a mediocre CB to a long term contract next offseason
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 03:53 PM   #25
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
The Smith tandem Green Bay signed at 29.5 million AAV would be fine with me right now. 7.5 sacks between the 2 of them, and you can make up the extra 9 million by drafting a CB with the 1st rounder we still have and not having to sign a mediocre CB to a long term contract next offseason
Let's rewind then...Veach...VEEEEEEEACHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Old 09-23-2019, 04:08 PM   #26
Bolton gonna knock you out

I’ll take the one who didn’t cost us a trip to the SB.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 04:10 PM   #27
In Search of a Life

Clark. He’s a better all around player. Dee Ford is one dimensional
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2019, 04:10 PM   #28
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Right now, Dee Ford on the franchise tag. We'd still have our damn draft picks and we could dump Dee.

Now we're married to Frank Clark who isnt producing.
Anyone who would welcome Ford back after what his dumbass did should be forced to watch the 2012 Chiefs on loop for an entire month.

And when you’re done watching that, maybe you’ll see that what Dee Ford did was 1 million times worse than that entire season.

Bringing back Dee Ford is like bringing back Lin Elliott in 1996. You just don’t do that shit. At all. Ever.

In fact, Dee Ford is worse than Lin Elliott. Lin ****ed up a divisional round game in which we probably don’t make the Super Bowl or win either way.

Dee Ford is the worst player in franchise history. He’s the reason our team was not in the Super Bowl for the first time in my life. A Super Bowl we probably win.

Mother**** Dee Ford
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 04:11 PM   #29
Veteran

FWIW, Aaron Donald doesn't have a sack yet.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2019, 04:11 PM   #30
Veteran

I'd rather a meteor come down and strike them both.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.