Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 10:59 AM  
Please squeeze

****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****

Let's get it on... finally
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #1636
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

This game is Awesome.
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 04-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #1637
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP View Post
This game is Awesome.
That is an understatement. I really hope it is these 2 teams in the Finals.

And wow what a block by Durant on Lebron...holee shit
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #1638
MVP

Miami is doing a great job on D. Dunk the ball Perk!
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #1639
MVP

He had time to get space. Not a good shot.
okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.okcchief wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #1640
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Heat get the win.

Most entertaining game of the season. Playoff basketball is near!
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 04-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #1641
Please squeeze

great ****ing game..congrats to the Heat

Old 04-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #1642
MVP

Well shit

gg Heat.

I think home court is pretty big in the East. The Heat obviously play a lot better at home. 17 in a row.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #1643
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Great game. If these two teams are in the finals we have quite a show coming.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #1644
MVP

I think the MVP is up for grabs. I couldn't really argue it either way. Both are deserving. I'll give LeBron the MVP if we get the ring

Old 04-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #1645
Perpetual Mediocrity

When the playoffs start, the Heat will start trying like that every night instead of coasting as they have been. I still think not having home advantage may cost them, though.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:07 PM   #1646
Please squeeze

On a side note I can't think of a bigger baby in the NBA right now than Andrew Bynum.

Good player with a .02 cent head

Old 04-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #1647
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcchief View Post
I think the MVP is up for grabs. I couldn't really argue it either way. Both are deserving. I'll give LeBron the MVP if we get the ring
MVP award lost it's merit a long time ago, take the ring.

Kobe 16 point first quarter against the Clippers.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #1648
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
On a side note I can't think of a bigger baby in the NBA right now than Andrew Bynum.

Good player with a .02 cent head
I'm not sure what his issue is.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #1649
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
When the playoffs start, the Heat will start trying like that every night instead of coasting as they have been. I still think not having home advantage may cost them, though.
I don't know. I think it's gonna be hard to beat the Heat in a 7 game series home court advantage or not. I think the Thunder will give them a run for their money as they are crazy good and have all the pieces. I wish my Bulls could but we don't have enough ammo to beat either team IMO.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:15 PM   #1650
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder View Post
I don't know. I think it's gonna be hard to beat the Heat in a 7 game series home court advantage or not. I think the Thunder will give them a run for their money as they are crazy good and have all the pieces. I wish my Bulls could but we don't have enough ammo to beat either team IMO.
Probably not, but the Heat's road struggles are very real.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Closed Thread