Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2020, 10:33 AM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That would punish me sir.......

Don't remind me that my team sucks, we use to be the Yankees of hockey now we are straight ass crack.
Could be worse.....you could be a Devils fan like me.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:37 AM   #3
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Our teams dominated.......now they are turds.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:13 AM   #4
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Flyers fan here.

I just started watching hockey when Stevens put that brutal hit on Lindros.

You bastards!!!

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:23 AM   #5
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Flyers fan here.

You bastards!!!
I remember watching that game... long before concussions were invented.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 02:34 PM   #6
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Flyers fan here.

You bastards!!!

While there's no arguing that it was a legal hit, Stevens deserves to have some legal hits put back on him. Or, perhaps one of his forwards should prepare to "wear" the next legal hit, just like in baseball. That's why every team carries that one guy...

It's all in the game, it's all in the game. I've been hit, I've hit, you don't play hockey if you aren't willing to take, and give, legal hits.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:38 PM   #7
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
While there's no arguing that it was a legal hit, Stevens deserves to have some legal hits put back on him. Or, perhaps one of his forwards should prepare to "wear" the next legal hit, just like in baseball. That's why every team carries that one guy...

It's all in the game, it's all in the game. I've been hit, I've hit, you don't play hockey if you aren't willing to take, and give, legal hits.
No arguing about it being a clean hit when it happened.

It would be heavily scrutinized these days though... shoulder to head and then the chicken wing. Lindros does start to reach for the puck and lowers his head at the last second, but the case would definitely be made that it was targeting. (3 weeks without sports, need something to talk about )

Enjoyed watching him back in the day... and also Rob Blake and his patented hip checks (still have his Avalanche jersey).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:48 PM   #8
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
No arguing about it being a clean hit when it happened.

It would be heavily scrutinized these days though... shoulder to head and then the chicken wing. Lindros does start to reach for the puck and lowers his head at the last second, but the case would definitely be made that it was targeting. (3 weeks without sports, need something to talk about )

Enjoyed watching him back in the day... and also Rob Blake and his patented hip checks (still have his Avalanche jersey).
This is all true. Quality post...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:09 AM   #9
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That would punish me sir.......

Don't remind me that my team sucks, we use to be the Yankees of hockey now we are straight ass crack.
Yeah, it took the Avalanche a decade-plus to recover with a few seasons of false hope in there, so I know the feeling well.

These days though, teams are going all in on rebuilds and significantly reducing the time it takes to get back to being a contender.... granted, in a rip-off-the-bandaid fashion of being really bad for a few seasons, instead of the '90s/'00s Chiefs model of trying to be just good enough to make the playoffs every season.