Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-13-2014, 11:19 AM  
Gettin T4iggy With It

I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything

go ahead
Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:33 PM   #211
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosurdaddy View Post
Nah, looks too much like your mom.
That was my dad FREAK!
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:37 PM   #212
Paladin

Man I'm getting sick and I didn't even do it.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:40 PM   #213
It's just a ride.

10/10 read
OP gives absolutely zero ****s lol.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:44 PM   #214
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
10/10 read
OP gives absolutely zero ****s lol.
Oh he gives them alright. Just to dudes.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:48 PM   #215
Sarcasm

The dude with the devil horns is built pretty well. I wonder if he wears his wig in the gym.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:54 PM   #216
Be Kind To Your Pets

"Hey for a chick, you got some pair of balls!" - Dice Clay
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:55 PM   #217
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
"Hey for a chick, you got some pair of balls!" - Dice Clay
You know how I know you're old?

KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 06:56 PM   #218
Sarcasm

I do feel like this is something Clay would've done. Would've met off craigslist though.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:17 PM   #219
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post

[/img]

So...is the one in the middle a woman? Or is that some other variation? I kind of like the hairstyle.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #220
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
So...is the one in the middle a woman? Or is that some other variation? I kind of like the hairstyle.
Unless my detctor is way off.. that's an actual woman. I mean... born as a woman.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:19 PM   #221
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Every human in both pictures are all men.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #222
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

http://youtu.be/gaMS_5i0Bbs

Jim jones ain't dumb but he can't understand why she walks like a woman but talks like a man...
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:21 PM   #223
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou View Post
Unless my detctor is way off.. that's an actual woman. I mean... born as a woman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
This isn't helping.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:21 PM   #224
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou View Post
"It's a man, baby"
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 07:21 PM   #225
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Ehh, I don't think so.