Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-18-2012, 05:59 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Licking a chicks ASS

Would you do it?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:03 PM   #241
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver5liter View Post
Hey im not saying I dont do it. I said i dont like to. But no i will not lick an ass hole.
but would you suck a bag of d1cks?
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #242
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Hey im not saying I dont do it. I said i dont like to. But no i will not lick an ass hole.
Maybe too personal of a question, so feel free to tell me to **** off if you want to...I won't take offense. But what if your wife told you she would leave you if you didn't lick her bunghole? Would you do it? Or would you be like, "absolutely not!!! You are just going to have to leave me because I am NOT licking your bunghole!!!"
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #243
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
but would you suck a bag of d1cks?

A bag is a few too many.
silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #244
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post

You are lucky I wasn't in there, prag.

That dude looks awfully familiar, actually....
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #245

Quote:
A bag is a few too many.
But what if the dicks were very small and you were able to suck the entire bag of them all at the same time in one sitting?
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #246
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

Quote:
Maybe too personal of a question, so feel free to tell me to **** off if you want to...I won't take offense. But what if your wife told you she would leave you if you didn't lick her bunghole? Would you do it? Or would you be like, "absolutely not!!! You are just going to have to leave me because I am NOT licking your bunghole!!!"
Honestly id probably try it. But I know her good enough that i know she wouldnt want that.
silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.silver5liter has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #247
All about that Paper Boi

Quote:
I'm not reading this.

"Don't' kill my vibe."
You listen to Kendrick Lamar... and rock a mullet?

You're ****ing awesome!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #248
Rabbi Goldmann

I really hope Clark isn't reading these posts. He'd realize what a disturbed fanbase he has, and would start calling the Mayor of of LA immediately.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:09 PM   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
That dude looks awfully familiar, actually....
Ahh.... you must be this guy:

Old 01-02-2013, 01:10 PM   #250
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

Quote:
I really hope Clark isn't reading these posts. He'd realize what a disturbed fanbase he has, and would start calling the Mayor of of LA immediately.
I have a feeling the people in LA get alot freakier.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:10 PM   #251

Quote:
Honestly id probably try it. But I know her good enough that i know she wouldnt want that.
Hmm....fair enough. I have no further questions. You the man.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #252
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Ahh.... you must be this guy:

Please do not post personal images on this board without permission, the mods will be notified

Old 01-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #253
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

Quote:
Hmm....fair enough. I have no further questions. You the man.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
You listen to Kendrick Lamar... and rock a mullet?

You're ****ing awesome!

You're damn skippy I listen to Kendrick Lamar! And Schoolboy Q. And Ab Soul. And Jay Rock. The Black Hippies are the closest thing we've had to N.W.A. since N.W.A.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:16 PM   #255

Quote:
Please do not post personal images on this board without permission, the mods will be notified

TOBY! Hey man, although you flamed out big time, I really admired you for sticking up to the likes of Schillinger and Robson on a consistent basis. I'm a....well, I'm a really big fan of yours, Beecher.