Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #46
I like Pie!

Sould I leave work early, the boss is gone.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Lightbeer View Post
GTFO
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #48
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Lightbeer View Post
That supermodel just gave me her room key. Should I go up there?

Shit dude.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:45 PM   #49
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
GTFO

Why thank you. I think I will!
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:46 PM   #50
MVP

To quote iron maiden, "run to the hills!"

Incidently, I am endorsing this thread. I better go make another thread about my endorsement though!
Posted via Mobile Device
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:46 PM   #51
Take a Chill Pill

Thanks man.

My buddy has an old hooptie that keeps dying on him and hes getting a loan from a guy at work on that guys car.

The guy gave him a thing saying 10% compound interest and we were both like,
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:49 PM   #52
MER

If I smoke before my run I usually end up tripping on stuff, but damn is it a beautiful day to smoke.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
Thanks man.

My buddy has an old hooptie that keeps dying on him and hes getting a loan from a guy at work on that guys car.

The guy gave him a thing saying 10% compound interest and we were both like,
That's really not terrible considering how short the term is. It's not going on his credit that way though. If he can borrow that money from a bank and spread it over at least 12 months, his score will go up nicely when it's paid.

If the guy is getting like 15% or less it's worth it, otherwise take those terms and run.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
If I smoke before my run I usually end up tripping on stuff, but damn is it a beautiful day to smoke.
Mr. Flopnuts endorses this post.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:58 PM   #55
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
I want to lock Paris Hilton in my closet. That way, when I have a bad day, I can pull her out, spit on her, punch her in the face, and put her back.
That's all?
Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz88 View Post
That's all?
I think Lumpy is a female, which shouldn't stop her at all. Unfortunately, it does with far too many girls.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #57
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

the chick that got the fake tits on april 1 the doctor sewed/installed them on her back
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #58
Custom User Title

In 72 hours Pioli is going to make a move to redeem the TG trade and every CP member is going to jizz in their coffee for the next 3 weeks out of happiness.
Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fritz88 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:06 PM   #59
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I think Lumpy is a female, which shouldn't stop her at all. Unfortunately, it does with far too many girls.
When done, she can send her over.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:08 PM   #60
a haw haw haw

I always have random thoughts,unfortunately,most aren't fit for putting into print
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread