Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:01 PM   #2206
In Search of a Life

SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:02 PM   #2207
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:03 PM   #2208
Baba Ganoush

Oh god
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:04 PM   #2209
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:04 PM   #2210
Mostly Ignored

This was for the best.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:05 PM   #2211
Consuming CP souls

Well done
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:07 PM   #2212
I'll be back.

Old 01-06-2015, 10:07 PM   #2213
Baba Ganoush

Rigged
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:08 PM   #2214
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:10 PM   #2215
Special Teams ACE!!!

Okay, I won't keep you all in suspense. Clay's roast was going to be a complete Star Trek episode script starring Captain W. (name withheld), in which he gets visited by Q and put on trial for being a giant asshole.

I got to the end of the opening scene and was like, "**** this." It took waay too much time just writing as much as I did, and I had so ****ing far to go.

I figure I owe everybody at least the work I had completed, so here it is. The Clay roast that isn't going to happen because ain't nobody got time for that.

Quote:
Captain’s log: Stardate 43982.2:

We are en route to meet a delegate from a species known as the S’Na-Rians, who prefer to learn about outsiders to their world by making contact with only one delegate at a time. I am the 101st representative of Starfleet to be bestowed that honor of representing the human species to them for their study.

[In his ready room, Captain W. (name withheld) looks in the mirror, clothed in his dress uniform, seeming to be dismayed by his slight weight gain. The door signal rings.]

W. (name withheld): Come! Ah, Counselor Simplyred, I wanted your opinion on these dress cuffs.
SIMPLYRED: Oh. I didn’t know you were looking to accessorize. You should have contacted me earlier.
W. (name withheld): Earlier? Counselor, I’ve already done the hard work of narrowing it down to two choices. I just can’t decide which one would be better for this sort of occasion.
SIMPLYRED: Those are the top two choices?
W. (name withheld): …Yes?
SIMPLYRED: [sighs out of frustration] Captain, I would prefer not to be held responsible for any offenses taken by the S’Na-Rians.
W. (name withheld): Is my sense of taste and refinement really that repulsive? This is but a tiny decorative choice I am making, and I want it to look good. Here. These dress cuffs. What do you think of them instead of the ones I’m wearing?
SIMPLYRED: [pauses to consider wording] They seem nice, Captain.
W. (name withheld): [gives Simplyred a glare] And here I thought empaths were aware of other people’s feelings…
LT. UHOOTRA: Bridge to Captain W. (name withheld)
W. (name withheld): Yes?
UHOOTRA: Admiral Flopnuts is on subspace. He wishes to speak with you.
W. (name withheld): Gladly. [glares at Simplyred again] Put it through in my ready room. Counselor, if you’ll excuse me. [exit Simplyred]

FLOPNUTS: Captain! Good to see you again.
W. (name withheld): It’s great to see you again as well, Admiral. What can I do for you?
FLOPNUTS: Captain, I have a question for you. Do you feel ready for this assignment?
W. (name withheld): Well, I believe so. Since being notified of this meeting, I have devoted my entire attention and effort towards ensuring successful contact with the S’Na-Rians.
FLOPNUTS: That’s not what I mean. Are you personally prepared for this assignment?
W. (name withheld): [pause] …I’m not sure what you’re asking. I already told you that…
FLOPNUTS: W. (name withheld), listen. You know what I’m talking about.
W. (name withheld): …Admiral?
FLOPNUTS: Alright, then I’ll be blunt about it. If your history in Starfleet is any indication of how well this mission will go, you’re not exactly the most suitable candidate for the job. We’ve known each other a long time, Clay, and I thought you deserved to know that I was very vocal to Starfleet against your selection for meeting the S’Na-Rians.
W. (name withheld): Admiral, if this is about me being a good representative for the Federation, I’ve been in command for several years now. Admiral Kloster knew what he was getting into when he welcomed me back. From that point on, my record has been exemplary, and all I’ve done is get promoted. Every high-ranking officer’s record has things in it that are causes for concern. And if I may be so blunt, you should know that as well as anyone.
FLOPNUTS: I don’t doubt your diplomatic abilities, Captain. All I’m saying is that for this assignment… please, I want you to watch yourself. Don’t get in too deep. Your mission is a simple “Hello” and a handshake. You don’t know what these aliens are capable of. I certainly didn't.
W. (name withheld): Admiral, is there something you know about the S’Na-Rians that you’re not telling me?
FLOPNUTS: Just… watch yourself, Clay. You’re a damn fine captain and an even better friend. I don’t want anything to happen to you. Starfleet out. [screen goes black]
W. (name withheld): [looks concerned] [music fade out]
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:11 PM   #2216
I'll be back.

I'm still No. 1.

And don't forget it.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:14 PM   #2217
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Oh, God. That would've been amazing. When you finished it in April.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:14 PM   #2218
I'll be back.

****, that would have been epic.

I'm assuming the Snarians are attractive females and I **** it up.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:16 PM   #2219
Mostly Ignored

That would have been a shit ton of work.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:17 PM   #2220
I'll be back.

OK, I wrote a little something (six ****ing days ago). **** all of you.

Quote:
Thank you, Dear SNR. In fact, thank you to all my dear friends here on Chiefsplanet. The last 12 years here have been a wonderful time.

And speaking of time, SNR...someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. But I rather believe than time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment...because they'll never come again.

The 172,993 posts we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived. After all, me, we're only Chiefs fans.

I am very proud to be your Number One.

Sincerely,

Number One

PS - I am the top poster on chiefsplanet, bitches. And no one can take it away. EVER!

Please Forward all fan mail to:

Number One
1 Number One Lane
Numberoneland, Numerounoia

Call or text your congratulations at the following number (dial 1 first): 111-111-1111