I'll be back.

Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm

Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Quote:
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 02:53 PM   #331
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Or maybe they ran his plates, saw the charge from March and thought it was worth the effort to try to get him again.
So, entrapment?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 02:56 PM   #332
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
JFC!!!!!

HE

SAID

IT

WAS

HIS

SECURITY

GUARDS!!!!!!!
What does his security guard need one for?
It's an incredibly inaccurate firearm distances greater than 20 feet, more likely to hit bystanders than your target, and probably the least likely go to defense weapon you might choose as a professional security guard.

It's a show gun. As in, show me the money while I rob you, or show some damn respect mr dope dealer. It looks cool, got a great backstory, but pure theater over effectiveness.

If that's what your security detail is protecting you with, that's malpractice right there.
BS made up story there IMO by Clark to try save his ass.
The gun totally fits his sense of diva and ego, not surprised he thought carrying it in case of presumed car jacking of said Lambo would be his ulitmate Duke Nukem moment.
flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 02:59 PM   #333
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchfree View Post
If that's what your security detail is protecting you with, that's malpractice right there.
Malpractice?

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 03:00 PM   #334
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dude, I think so. Blond, short wispy hair and he was pretty ripped.

To be completely honest, I don't think I could pick the Paul brothers out of a lineup but that was the first thought that crossed my mind.
Did he look like a douche? More than likely a Paul brother.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 03:06 PM   #335
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Did he look like a douche? More than likely a Paul brother.

He seemed cool but the encounter lasted less than a minute and I was checking out the car, mainly because of this incident.

Unless the cops were on both sides of the car, the arresting office must have seen it sticking up on the passenger's side because I couldn't see the driver's side floor for that brief moment.
Old 06-22-2021, 03:11 PM   #336
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchfree View Post
What does his security guard need one for?
It's an incredibly inaccurate firearm distances greater than 20 feet, more likely to hit bystanders than your target, and probably the least likely go to defense weapon you might choose as a professional security guard.

It's a show gun. As in, show me the money while I rob you, or show some damn respect mr dope dealer. It looks cool, got a great backstory, but pure theater over effectiveness.

BS made up story there IMO by Clark to try save his ass.
The gun totally fits his sense of diva and ego, not surprised he thought carrying it in case of presumed car jacking of said Lambo would be his ulitmate Duke Nukem moment.
Yeah you would expect an actual security guard to carry standard pistol and caliber. Glock 23, FNS 40, etc

Carrying an UZI, especially a semi-auto makes zero sense. It would do the job worse than a pistol and is larger...
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-22-2021, 03:12 PM   #337
Starter

Quote:
Malpractice?

Merriam Webster Dictionary, my go to as an Australian .

Definition of malpractice

1 : a dereliction of professional duty or a failure to exercise an ordinary degree of professional skill or learning by one (such as a physician) rendering professional services which results in injury, loss, or damage

....Loss is definitely coming Frank's way.
flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 03:45 PM   #338
Starter

Quote:
So, entrapment?
That's not entrapment. Entrapment is when law enforcement convince or entice someone into commiting a crime that he wasn't already decided on commiting.

I believe Tyecopeland was saying that maybe police targeted him because of his prior arrest and not because of his race, which would be allowed.
Lilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLilmrp117 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-22-2021, 04:08 PM   #339
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Entrapment For Malpractice and Severe Mals Feasance!

Good to know we have Clark's defense already prepared.

The jury won't know what hit 'em.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 04:22 PM   #340
Veteran

Quote:
Malpractice?

“Forget it; he’s rolling” - Boon
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-22-2021, 04:22 PM   #341
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
So, entrapment?
Entrapment is getting someone to do something that he otherwise wouldn’t do.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 05:11 PM   #342
Starter

Who amongst us doesn’t carry an Uzi in our Lambo SUV’s?
D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 05:21 PM   #343
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A.P. View Post
Who amongst us doesn’t carry an Uzi in our Lambo SUV’s?
I only listen to that FPS Russia guy on YouTube for advice on what to carry
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 05:23 PM   #344
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I only listen to that FPS Russia guy on YouTube for advice on what to carry
Heh.
D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.
Old 06-22-2021, 10:38 PM   #345
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Hell, when Chris Brown lived up the street from me, he would ****ing race his Lamborghini's up and down my 18 foot street at 11pm and later all the ****ing time and I even posted about it back then because it was so annoying. Dude was driving at least 100 mph+. My neighbors and I called the cops all the ****ing time and they never ONCE set up a speed trap or gave him a t

So your point is Frank Clark got pulled over for driving while black because Chris Brown never got pulled over for driving while black?

Gotcha
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.