Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:22 PM   #466
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Same here. I get in the work truck, rarely see anyone all day, and go back home. I consider myself pretty lucky right now because I’m getting to work and am not really at any kind of risk of exposure.
I work in a public place with morons, so I'm at risk, but I figure I am every day even without the panic.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:48 PM   #467
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
No arguing about it being a clean hit when it happened.

It would be heavily scrutinized these days though... shoulder to head and then the chicken wing. Lindros does start to reach for the puck and lowers his head at the last second, but the case would definitely be made that it was targeting. (3 weeks without sports, need something to talk about )

Enjoyed watching him back in the day... and also Rob Blake and his patented hip checks (still have his Avalanche jersey).
This is all true. Quality post...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:52 PM   #468

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm kind of annoyed, it's been raining most of the day and I don't feel like doing shit.

It's been nice so we took advantage and burned 300-400 acres of warm season grass and crp and a hundred acres or so of timber the past couple of days. I always enjoy doing that.

On the bright side after the rain I'm planning to go drive around those fields and pick up sheds.
On your CRP, is Iowa changing the deal? The farm we hunt is pretty-much getting rid of his because Missouri is pretty much paying shit for it starting next year.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:03 PM   #469
Supporter

The contract offers are coming in a lot lower from what I'm hearing.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:36 PM   #470

That sucks. You gonna keep it or plant it?
Old 04-02-2020, 06:43 PM   #471
MVP

Quote:
I'm kind of annoyed, it's been raining most of the day and I don't feel like doing shit.

It's been nice so we took advantage and burned 300-400 acres of warm season grass and crp and a hundred acres or so of timber the past couple of days. I always enjoy doing that.

On the bright side after the rain I'm planning to go drive around those fields and pick up sheds.
Worked out just right, didn’t it?
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 07:25 PM   #472
Supporter

Quote:
The contract offers are coming in a lot lower from what I'm hearing.
They have been in Kansas for probably 6-7 years. There’s been a mountain of shit dirt come out. Some of that noise was in CRP for a reason.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:23 AM   #473
It was not a fair catch

I have a lot of friends that are working from home and getting a paycheck. We are too. I feel very lucky to be able to do it.

My wifes company is swamped. As a necessary business, they are still producing materials. Filters-converted a fluid filter plant to masks.
Plastics-makes bags for medical equipment and drips. Electronics and chips-for ventilators. They may not have a banner year--but are doing well.

I do feel sorry for retail and service people. My barber is getting no money. I will give him a bump on the next cut. He gave my wife some help to cut my hair.

We are trying to order out 2x a week.

Still healthy. Same with the in laws. Although we do have to remind them to stay the **** home. They are 82.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:49 AM   #474
Veteran

Quote:

My native is still too wet to get a tractor over it and we have missed the burn window so for 2020, assuming we finally dry out, I will mow it rather than do the burn I wanted. And for first time we will do a grazing program the NRCS is allowing to manage the grass/forb balance.

Glad i don't own cattle and better I have great neighbors who will gladly allow cows in on my native free.
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:16 AM   #475
best in the biz

Just heard stimulus checks for those who file paper returns won't see a check until September.

Six months from now? That doesn't help me.

WHAT'S THE POINT?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:50 AM   #476
"You like to drink?"

Seeing MLM scam "job postings" on LinkedIn now.

2008 all over again. Hooray.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:28 AM   #477
It was not a fair catch

Hooked up the antenna to get a few over the air stations. Good stuff out there.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:01 AM   #478
MY LITTLE #15

Posted this in another thread, but maybe it will get some more discussion in here, as the other thread is more for technical talk.

Long story related to family drama (aka my brother)...

Short history on my older brother. Ex-con, pathological liar, self-centered, would rather be homeless than hold down a job. He's 47 and, until he went to DC last September, lived with my mom and stepdad.

Short history on my mom. Very easy to take advantage of. Enabler.

Okay, so my brother has been in DC since last September protesting everything and anything Donald Trump or Mitch McConnell. He texted my mom to tell her that he's coming home. With the state of things, they cannot assemble to protest, so he has to come back. In all likelihood, the people he's staying with have gotten fed up and finally kicked his ass out. Anyway, not the point. He plans to take a bus home from an area that is basically a hot spot.

My mom frequently has bronchitis, and she has chronic heart disease. My stepdad has an extremely low white blood cell count and lung issues. I told her that she shouldn't pick him up from the bus terminal, and that he should not be allowed in their door for at least two weeks. She said that she's going to "have him get tested" when he gets home. I don't think she realizes that tests are in limited supply, so he can't get tested "just because," or that, even if he could and it's negative, he could be a carrier for at least two weeks. She said that my stepdad is pretty nervous, and I'm thinking, "Uh...duh." In order to try to deter her from letting him in, I told her that she would not be allowed to come over for at least three weeks after he gets back. Not sure if that's going to work or not. I am going to protect my house, though.

Anyway, my boyfriend suggested seeing if there's a weekly rental or shelter somewhere near my mom's house that he could stay in for a couple of weeks after he gets back. I don't know much about those places, so I have no clue what's available. I wasn't even thinking about that, so he's being nicer than I am. I was thinking a cardboard box and a bucket in the woods somewhere...lol.

Just worried about my mom. I seriously doubt she puts her foot down about him staying there. Just pissed that my brother, who has no issue being homeless and panhandling, would think this is a good time to come home. I do not see how the two of us came from the same parents.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:11 AM   #479
Supporter

I don't envy your circumstance and agree with your concern for your mother...she needs to look out for number one and her health.

I hesitate to post my thoughts on what to say to the brother.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:13 AM   #480
It was not a fair catch

Luv-tell him to stay the hell away from her.