Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 02:23 PM   #451
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Tell them if they don't finish their homework, you'll lock them in a room and force them to watch Red Wings games from this season.
You monster!
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 02:24 PM   #452
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
This is awesome.
And, as luck would have it, this is what the son and I got for Xmas. We're safe!!!

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 02:34 PM   #453
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Flyers fan here.

I just started watching hockey when Stevens put that brutal hit on Lindros.

You bastards!!!

While there's no arguing that it was a legal hit, Stevens deserves to have some legal hits put back on him. Or, perhaps one of his forwards should prepare to "wear" the next legal hit, just like in baseball. That's why every team carries that one guy...

It's all in the game, it's all in the game. I've been hit, I've hit, you don't play hockey if you aren't willing to take, and give, legal hits.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:11 PM   #454
Veteran

Found out today a friend has been confirmed and was hospitalized in KC. Not sure when neighbor saw him in person last but the neighbor stopped by yesterday...so now Im like damn, have I been exposed? Going to self quarantine 14 days from yesterday PM
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:27 PM   #455
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
Found out today a friend has been confirmed and was hospitalized in KC. Not sure when neighbor saw him in person last but the neighbor stopped by yesterday...so now Im like damn, have I been exposed? Going to self quarantine 14 days from yesterday PM
I would think you would be ok if you stayed apart and did not get any of his spittle close to you. Better safe than sorry.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:38 PM   #456
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
While there's no arguing that it was a legal hit, Stevens deserves to have some legal hits put back on him. Or, perhaps one of his forwards should prepare to "wear" the next legal hit, just like in baseball. That's why every team carries that one guy...

It's all in the game, it's all in the game. I've been hit, I've hit, you don't play hockey if you aren't willing to take, and give, legal hits.
No arguing about it being a clean hit when it happened.

It would be heavily scrutinized these days though... shoulder to head and then the chicken wing. Lindros does start to reach for the puck and lowers his head at the last second, but the case would definitely be made that it was targeting. (3 weeks without sports, need something to talk about )

Enjoyed watching him back in the day... and also Rob Blake and his patented hip checks (still have his Avalanche jersey).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:53 PM   #457
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I would think you would be ok if you stayed apart and did not get any of his spittle close to you. Better safe than sorry.
He'd be safe if his spittle froze before it hit the ground, you know.

Spittle.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:59 PM   #458

My life is exactly the same. I wake up, go to work, go home and don't see another person until I go to work. I'm built for this bullshit.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 04:03 PM   #459
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
My life is exactly the same. I wake up, go to work, go home and don't see another person until I go to work. I'm built for this bullshit.
Same here. I get in the work truck, rarely see anyone all day, and go back home. I consider myself pretty lucky right now because I’m getting to work and am not really at any kind of risk of exposure.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:06 PM   #460
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post

spooky shit
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:13 PM   #461
Banned

Sure am learning a lot, so over 3,400 Americans die on our roads every day? Did I read that wrong? I'm guessing the crime rate is down, I know the price of gas is.

It really is time to ......nobody allowed on the streets without a mask (ok to drive the car)

My life is great but really worried about my family.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:30 PM   #462
Veteran

If your lucky you will learn enough to over take caroosa ? As trivia king . Isn’t he the one who beat you for the title?
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:45 PM   #463

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Same here. I get in the work truck, rarely see anyone all day, and go back home. I consider myself pretty lucky right now because I’m getting to work and am not really at any kind of risk of exposure.
I'm surrounded by idiots all day, so I guess I'm at risk. At least "GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME!" is finally acceptable behavior.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:47 PM   #464
Supporter

I'm kind of annoyed, it's been raining most of the day and I don't feel like doing shit.

It's been nice so we took advantage and burned 300-400 acres of warm season grass and crp and a hundred acres or so of timber the past couple of days. I always enjoy doing that.

On the bright side after the rain I'm planning to go drive around those fields and pick up sheds.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0709.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	120167   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0710.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	120168  
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 04:50 PM   #465
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
If your lucky you will learn enough to over take caroosa ? As trivia king . Isn’t he the one who beat you for the title?
It works like this.

I brag about knowing a lot of stuff simply because at 70 I should. Well as you know on the internet that will not work, it has to be.....no you don't. You misspell a word and......YOU WERE WRONG....ha!!!!

Anyway....

So the game is take a guy who knows o and lie about him winning trivia contests on a make believe trivia forum. Yes it is that sad.

carcosa don't know shit and everybody knows it.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.