Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:30 AM   #436
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Ok I have 17 and 16 and the 16 year old ****ing hates school and is you know one of those kids that refuses to do work and all that so everything is going about as well as you'd expect on that front.
Tell them if they don't finish their homework, you'll lock them in a room and force them to watch Red Wings games from this season.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:31 AM   #437
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I don’t envy you. All three of my kids miss school and are disappointed that they have to be stuck at home right now.
17 year old is frustrated by it and has college plans, he's still working and all that....

16 year old basically lays in bed all day stares at her phone and does nothing of note.

At this age there's only so much I can do, they're basically adults and if I turn it into a big deal I'm going to be trapped in the house with a defiant teen that is going to ruin my ****ing day. To add she has ODD and ADHD and has frankly always been a super difficult kid.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:32 AM   #438
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Tell them if they don't finish their homework, you'll lock them in a room and force them to watch Red Wings games from this season.
That would punish me sir.......

Don't remind me that my team sucks, we use to be the Yankees of hockey now we are straight ass crack.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 10:33 AM   #439
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

Don't remind me that my team sucks, we use to be the Yankees of hockey now we are straight ass crack.
Could be worse.....you could be a Devils fan like me.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:36 AM   #440
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Ask these dudes, they can prolly figure something out for you.

https://www.boredpanda.com/ventilato...mpaign=organic

This is awesome.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:37 AM   #441
Hockey Town

Quote:
Our teams dominated.......now they are turds.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:09 AM   #442
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Yeah, it took the Avalanche a decade-plus to recover with a few seasons of false hope in there, so I know the feeling well.

These days though, teams are going all in on rebuilds and significantly reducing the time it takes to get back to being a contender.... granted, in a rip-off-the-bandaid fashion of being really bad for a few seasons, instead of the '90s/'00s Chiefs model of trying to be just good enough to make the playoffs every season.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:13 AM   #443
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Flyers fan here.

I just started watching hockey when Stevens put that brutal hit on Lindros.

You bastards!!!

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:23 AM   #444
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Flyers fan here.

I just started watching hockey when Stevens put that brutal hit on Lindros.

You bastards!!!
I remember watching that game... long before concussions were invented.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:01 PM   #445
Gimme My Berries Back!

I'm liking the fairly empty roads around here. They used to be like this until the past three years with more retired boomers arriving, making the traffic like rush hour 24/7 during the daytime and crowding the grocery stores. Man this is nice!

So what does our gov do, he is allowing the road construction crews to close off lanes so they can work during peak hours when they're usually closed down. It shouldn't affect the smaller roads round me though.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:56 PM   #446
MVP

Make everyone feel better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3KI...gcgTW&index=23

JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:02 PM   #447
Supporter

I made a meme, i'm that bored due to rain.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CoronaBaskins.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	240.2 KB
ID:	120165  
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:34 PM   #448
Cheat Death

Quote:
No clue.

But we’re making our kids stick to a schedule during this whole thing. Up in the morning....shower and breakfast. Reading and school work until lunch and then they have some free time in the afternoon. It’s raining here so outside is kind of hard for them at the moment. If we didn’t do that....they would all sleep in until 11 and not do shit all day.
Good on ya and hopefully more adults do something similar. Seeing a lot of frumpiness out there. People washing their hands but saying **** it to the rest of themselves.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:37 PM   #449
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Well so far hasnt been too bad. Spending the days doing projects. Been to town a few times. Out little country town is busy as hell Just notice a few small differences.

Lowe’s, HD, grocery stores are packed. Took me 3 hours yesterday to pick up a couple items. Kept running it to people and visiting.

Other than being furloughed it’s pretty much business as usual. Went fishing, Rzr riding, the neighbor down the way has a chassis dyno. Went down and watched them make a few pills on a turbo mustang.

Ready to go back to work.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 02:22 PM   #450
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.