Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:24 PM   #391
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I will open the bidding at $100

i really don't want to sell it. haven't road it in like 4 years. it's a 2004 and only has 8k miles on it. can't really justify keeping it. come on down and mow my ****in yard and we'll talk. you can stay in ernie's apartment.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:56 PM   #392
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I've 100% teleworked for years now so that part hasn't changed, but not being able to dive, play hockey, swim, or meet with friends, blows...

On the bright side I've rebuilt my son's and my scuba regulators, been able to fix both the chain saw and leaf blower, I've sharpened the mower's blades to something right out of Kill Bill, and all the hockey gear has all of last year's funk "warshed" out...

Last edited by GloryDayz; 03-31-2020 at 02:53 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:58 PM   #393
Politically Incorrect

Won $500 last night at 2am on a $30 scratcher. First time I ever bought a $30 scratcher...

Things keep getting better....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200331_022512.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	120155  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:13 PM   #394
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Won $500 last night at 2am on a $30 scratcher. First time I ever bought a $30 scratcher...

Things keep getting better....
Nice!

I was at a dive bar in New Mexico a couple years ago and bought two $20 tickets and lost on both. Said there's gotta be a winner in there for $20 a pop and won $300 on the third ticket.

That was pretty much my experience with scratch offs.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 02:30 PM   #395
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
With all the zero percent financing going on it is a good time. FCA isn’t offering that deal for what we want or I’d buy a new one.

The car we want is in Illinois which I’d have to travel the 800 miles to get. My side job would then require me to quarantine for two weeks. I’m also not interested in getting charged $1600 to transport it here.
I'll do it for $800.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 02:37 PM   #396
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Yeah gonna pass on that, pretty sure I’m too far gone by now
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 02:54 PM   #397
New and Improved

Trying to deal with the at home schooling that started this week. Taking care of four grandkids and trying to keep then in line with what needs to be done is only made worse by the number of notifications, messages, and emails I'm getting from teachers, their school, and the district.
I have four grandkids, at three different grade levels, going to three different schools with a combined total of 16 teachers. The past two days I got 27 different emails alone. Add to that the software they use for the kids lessons and parents access is not worth a damn from my point of view. It is NOT what I would call user friendly. Looks to me like something from 15-20 years ago.
Somethings gotta give before too long or I'm just going to start giving them lessons in fishing and football and call it good.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:59 PM   #398
pie is never free

Sounds like a genuine pain in the DICK, Stumpp

Been seeing on yahoo etc that a lot of parents aren’t happy with trying to juggle all this stuff the schools are throwing at them, and basically revolting by saying to hell with it
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:01 PM   #399
Hockey Town

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:04 PM   #400
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Trying to deal with the at home schooling that started this week. Taking care of four grandkids and trying to keep then in line with what needs to be done is only made worse by the number of notifications, messages, and emails I'm getting from teachers, their school, and the district.
I have four grandkids, at three different grade levels, going to three different schools with a combined total of 16 teachers. The past two days I got 27 different emails alone. Add to that the software they use for the kids lessons and parents access is not worth a damn from my point of view. It is NOT what I would call user friendly. Looks to me like something from 15-20 years ago.
Somethings gotta give before too long or I'm just going to start giving them lessons in fishing and football and call it good.
And people are wondering why some parents are saying "**** it, go outside".
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:10 PM   #401
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I feel for you brother.

You're a good dude for even trying to do this.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 04:49 PM   #402
It was not a fair catch

Schoology and google are having issues keeping up.

What system are they using stumpy?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 04:55 PM   #403
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I feel for you brother.

You're a good dude for even trying to do this.
Yep, he’s filling a brutal but critical role in his families life

Rock on, Grampa Stumpp
Old 03-31-2020, 04:58 PM   #404
New and Improved

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:00 PM   #405
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Schoology and google are having issues keeping up.

What system are they using stumpy?
CANVAS

It may just be me but the entire system seems....clunky to me. The "settings" are very limited.