Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:00 AM   #376
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Got my failed Refrigerator back on line. Glad it was a relay switch and only cost me $50.
Thank you Youtube for the videos for repair.
Now to restock the supplies lost from the failure.
Glad to hear it turned out well for ya'!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:04 AM   #377
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
With the exception of seeing friends and going to sit down restaurants shits been the same. Was sad my gym is closed but I've gotten some workouts in outside and it's been beautiful out!
I wanted to go out for a half hour walk this morning but was afraid I'd be arrested. So glad I have some zumba and workout dvds and hand weights at home. So gonna do that. Then I'll sit in my lounge chair behind my pool where my fence will hide me. So I can get my daily dose of Vitamin D from the sun.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:16 AM   #378
Supporter

Last night I helped burn some CRP fields. Today I'm trying to work at home and it's obvious my kids need to go run miles outside.

When my work is done I'm going to sneak off and pick up some shots for the pup I got the kids and then go burn a couple hundred acres of warm season grass(big fire) and then a hundred acre timber.

I don't know how people in urban areas and apartments are doing it, I'm stir crazy and I've got things to do outside.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 11:54 AM   #379
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
$800 laser hat.

... of course....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:03 PM   #380
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I've got a couple natural cowlicks in my hair. My hair grows pretty quickly too. If I go 3 weeks between cuts, it starts doing some funny twirly stuff. Like a guinea pig..
Gee, that makes me think of a sheep with it's twirly wool locks—not a guinea pig.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:04 PM   #381
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
$800 laser hat.

... of course....
Well they are giving a $100 off.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:06 PM   #382
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Gee, that makes me think of a sheep with it's twirly wool locks—not a guinea pig.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:11 PM   #383
Keepin it Real

I’d love to be able to drive to Illinois to buy a car. Going to have to pass with everything that’s going on. That dealership wants $1600 to transport so that’s a no go as well.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:11 PM   #384
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Are you also saying your's also multi-colored too?

BTW none my kid's guinea pigs looked like that. But okay.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:15 PM   #385
Live free or die hard

Quote:
I'm trying to cut back on any unnecessary spending right now but I'm cruising Amazon for some good barber clippers. My hair and my eyebrows have met one another and I'm close to being able to make a pony tail.

I feel like a dirty hippy!

Picked the wrong time to put off a haircut.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:25 PM   #386
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I'm trying to cut back on any unnecessary spending right now but I'm cruising Amazon for some good barber clippers. My hair and my eyebrows have met one another and I'm close to being able to make a pony tail.

I feel like a dirty hippy!

Picked the wrong time to put off a haircut.
I had to have a friend come over to my house last week and give me a cut. I was getting that David Lynch look...

She appreciated the business.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:46 PM   #387
MVP

a month ago i put $600 in my fat boy to tune it up and and put it up for sale. figured now would be a good time to get a decent price for it. might as well keep it in the garage for another year.

sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:54 PM   #388
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
a month ago i put $600 in my fat boy to tune it up and and put it up for sale. figured now would be a good time to get a decent price for it. might as well keep it in the garage for another year.

sec
I will open the bidding at $100
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 12:57 PM   #389
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
I’d love to be able to drive to Illinois to buy a car. Going to have to pass with everything that’s going on. That dealership wants $1600 to transport so that’s a no go as well.
Seems like this may be a great time to get a great opportunity on a car, no? I totaled my second car last year, I may start my search for a second car again if prices are going to be a buyers market.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:15 PM   #390
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Seems like this may be a great time to get a great opportunity on a car, no? I totaled my second car last year, I may start my search for a second car again if prices are going to be a buyers market.
With all the zero percent financing going on it is a good time. FCA isn’t offering that deal for what we want or I’d buy a new one.

The car we want is in Illinois which I’d have to travel the 800 miles to get. My side job would then require me to quarantine for two weeks. I’m also not interested in getting charged $1600 to transport it here.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.