Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 09:48 PM   #361
pie is never free

All you assholes with thick, luxuriant hair need to shut your fat YAPS

Just imagine yourselves faced with the ugly choice of a shaved head, or a horseshoe of shame wrapping around your heads like some giant NO sign!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 02:48 AM   #362
Banned

Diary.. day 9.
I never saw this flavor of soup before in the cabinet.

Diary, Day 10..I still have this super bowl 29 t-shirt? really?
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:41 AM   #363
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I've got a couple natural cowlicks in my hair. My hair grows pretty quickly too. If I go 3 weeks between cuts, it starts doing some funny twirly stuff. Like a guinea pig..

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:20 AM   #364
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Managed to get a little fishing in today, played small ball and fished the town brook... if the apocalypse is upon us, I know where to find a seemingly never ending supply of creek chubs

They’re probably nasty eating, but it’d keep me alive!
How do you play small ball?
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:29 AM   #365
Cheat Death

Crazy last 48 hours. Movers came on Sunday to load us up. Had everything strategically boxed and separated for optimum efficiency. Wipes in each room, etc. Wife and I chose to sleep on an air mattress in our empty place in lieu of Airbnb/hotel. Did a separated closing on Monday with our attorney in one office and us in another communicating through video chat. Wiped down the new place and met the movers to unload us.

Things got tense when I set up our down payment wire on Friday through Chase and it still hadn’t gone through by our closing time on Monday. Chase is backed up for days due to high volume COVID-19 fear transactions. Due to IL limit laws I wound having to cut 2 separate cashiers checks to close. So much for social distancing as Chase branches were slammed yesterday.

On top of that Comcast is being dodgy about the cable install today. Technician discretion upon arrival if they want to do the install or not. I get it but internet is essential for me to do my job and this is a new construction with zero hookups. Rep on the phone said they could drop off a do it yourself kit on our front porch and I could watch “a bunch of how to videos online” to which I replied what does anyone need you for then. Obviously frustrated due to a buy/sell and move during a pandemic and also completely understand x% of jobs are generally convenience driven and just a function of feeding the economy but I do think there’s a value reckoning coming in the wake of this.

Either way, terrible timing but it’s where we’re at.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:02 AM   #366
New and Improved

Quote:
Managed to get a little fishing in today, played small ball and fished the town brook... if the apocalypse is upon us, I know where to find a seemingly never ending supply of creek chubs

They’re probably nasty eating, but it’d keep me alive!
Don't forget about crawdads buddy. Probably a helluva lot better than chubs.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:04 AM   #367
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Do you still look like the lead singer of Saliva?
Pretty much...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:20 AM   #368
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Hit the grocery store early this morning - it was closer to normal today than at any point since this nightmare started. Quite a bit of things back on the shelves that hadn't been during the past couple of weeks. They even had some toilet paper! The meat section was fairly well stocked, except for chicken breasts - none to be found. Lots of dark meat and wings, though.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:23 AM   #369
Veteran

I've just realized this could be the best chance I ever have at sex during working hours. Can I get a +1 to my original answer?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-31-2020, 09:02 AM   #370
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Pretty much...
Click Click Boom.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:24 AM   #371
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
How do you play small ball?
Just another way of saying I wasn’t fishing for trophies, wanted to see what I could pull out of a small body of water that no one ever thinks to fish
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:26 AM   #372
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Lots of dark meat and wings, though.
So the good stuff
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:52 AM   #373
MVP

neighbor up the road butchered a couple cows. we don't eat a lot of beef, but we bought 25lbs of hamburger from them. should take care of us for a while.

he's bringing his sons down to turkey hunt in my timber this weekend. might wind up w/a bird to smoke out of the deal.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:42 AM   #374
MVP

Got my failed Refrigerator back on line. Glad it was a relay switch and only cost me $50.
Thank you Youtube for the videos for repair.
Now to restock the supplies lost from the failure.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 10:58 AM   #375
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
All you assholes with thick, luxuriant hair need to shut your fat YAPS

Just imagine yourselves faced with the ugly choice of a shaved head, or a horseshoe of shame wrapping around your heads like some giant NO sign!
You need the Capillus.

https://www.capillus.com/capillus-la..._content=Brand
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.