Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:50 PM   #271
Inmem 2.0

The Quarantine Beer Chug group on Facebook makes it all ok
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 07:50 PM   #272
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Tiger King is FASCINATING. There are so many weird layers to peel back.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:58 PM   #273
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
I would be doing A LOT better if there were more episodes of Tiger King.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I just watched the first episode earlier. I'm still scratching my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
Its the greatest bad show ever. lol

it truly is the 80 car pile up of television series. Its impossible to not stare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
That's a perfect way to put it. I'm on episode three and I can't stop even though it's stupid as hell
you just can’t look away at the train wreck coming.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 08:59 PM   #274
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
The Quarantine Beer Chug group on Facebook makes it all ok
the Amish Chief fan chugged a whole bootle of Frank’s hot sauce and then a beer tonight.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:11 PM   #275
In Search of a Life

You guys, head over to the media section of CP. we got a whole category in on Tiger King.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:28 PM   #276
Supporter

Today I got up early and picked up a delivery of baby chics. Then I worked, donated blood, caved and got the kids a pup to pass the time and then worked on a project.

I'm getting stir crazy but decent weather is making it better...wish I knew how long we'd be down, I'm pondering a loft in my shop to store lumber and a pergola on the deck.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:37 AM   #277
Retired Bearcat

Just got email they are closing my son's school even longer. It will be 46 days (including weekends) if he goes back as scheduled. Can I give a negative number?
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:41 AM   #278
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Weather finally got better here in Nashville. Sun is out and getting warmer for the next 2 days. Was able to get out of the house and headed to my local green-way for a 4 mile walk. Lots of folks were out enjoying the weather. Everyone was in good spirits and giving each other space, it was good too see.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 12:03 PM   #279
Supporter

I started working from home Tuesday. I find out today that one of my co-workers has tested positive. Gives me a bit of concern now. It also pisses me off that we were not given permission to work from home sooner.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-26-2020, 03:26 PM   #280
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 07:30 PM   #281
Starter

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/soar...y-gun--115182#

After 5 years of searching for this kit, I might start it in my spare time. Still on call and working from home though.
Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 07:43 PM   #282
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
the Amish Chief fan chugged a whole bootle of Frank’s hot sauce and then a beer tonight.
Is that supposed to be hard? Frank's Hot sauce isn't even that hot.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:41 PM   #283
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I agree, i love OKC. Amazing what a world of difference it is from Tulsa that is only 90 minutes away. If you've been to Tulsa you know what I mean, and if you haven't...don't bother.
I have. Was there last March but it wasn't in the heart of the city—but outside. I wasn't impressed and the hotel mailed my beloved Italian leather glove to some stranger instead to me. Can't they follow instructions there? I've left so many things behind and none have had any trouble mailing them back. I even use my own FedX account to save them money at times.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:43 PM   #284
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:07 PM   #285
Ain't no relax!

This is my life now...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.