Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:58 PM   #5041
Supporter

Funny this thread popped up tonight.

I posted my trans am for sale last night on Facebook.

Over 500 comments ranging from 'OMG SUPER SICK CAR I LOVE THAT CAR SAD TO SEE IT GO' to 'OMG THE BLUE BOOK IS ONLY 4k ON THAT CAR LOL GOOD LUCK' and over 60 private message from prospective buyers, she has gone to a new home in less than 24 hours.

I feel a little yucky in my belly but I also have a bunch of cash in my pocket so...

hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 09:17 PM   #5042
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

Over 500 comments ranging from 'OMG SUPER SICK CAR I LOVE THAT CAR SAD TO SEE IT GO' to 'OMG THE BLUE BOOK IS ONLY 4k ON THAT CAR LOL GOOD LUCK' and over 60 private message from prospective buyers, she has gone to a new home in less than 24 hours.

I feel a little yucky in my belly but I also have a bunch of cash in my pocket so...

You've put a lot of work into that car. Why did you sell it?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:32 PM   #5043
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You've put a lot of work into that car. Why did you sell it?
Yeah dude. That was your baby.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:21 PM   #5044
MVP

Breaking even is hard to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:29 AM   #5045
Supporter

Sold it for a couple reasons.

One - the car has sat in the garage most of the year, I barely drove it this year and it was just wasting away, figured I would get out of it before I broke something on it.

Two - I am angling towards a new house, thats liquid money in the bank

Three - not to be too political, but the fact the democrats won the election has me thinking that the economy is going to take a shit, so the security is worth any emotional attachment I had

So yea thats pretty much it, multitiude of factors. If I get a wild hair I can jump back in, im going to also sell my softail i think today or tomorrow, and put that cash towards a different bike which I am going to cut up and build over winter time, so I will still have a (much cheaper) project to work on
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:59 AM   #5046
MVP

cross posted

Once in a lifetime opportunity...

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:34 PM   #5047
Supporter

I laughed.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2021, 07:39 PM   #5048
best in the biz

Almost finished redoing interior of my elco.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 09:32 PM   #5049
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Almost finished redoing interior of my elco.
There is a lot of shitty plastic in those. Where do you source that stuff?

I had a nice 78 and then an 87. The 87 was made in Mexico.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:35 PM   #5050
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
There is a lot of shitty plastic in those. Where do you source that stuff?

I had a nice 78 and then an 87. The 87 was made in Mexico.
dashes are brittle, everything else is solid.

El Camino store
Dixie Restoration
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:55 AM   #5051
MVP

This looks like fun

Old 01-14-2021, 11:06 AM   #5052
MVP

I own several 240Z's: I understand. They break when you look at them crosseyed, or trying to remove/ install them unless you buy new, remake. stuff.

My 78's dash was covered by carpet since day one, the 78 was trashed with a really nice dashcap installed.

My buddy has a 69 ss 396 that DR. Vinyl fixed (Kirk Potet) and 25 years later, it's still perfect. He did the door handles on my 65 T-bird (saving me a grand) and they held up great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
dashes are brittle, everything else is solid.

El Camino store
Dixie Restoration
Old 01-14-2021, 07:52 PM   #5053
Supporter

Finally got a build date for my TRX! 2/8
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-16-2021, 02:50 PM   #5054
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
Finally got a build date for my TRX! 2/8
Got any build pics?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2021, 03:26 PM   #5055
Supporter

Here's my TRX build.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8E39430F-1D70-41DD-90B4-4D15ACDEC840.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	121865   Click image for larger version

Name:	9082E17B-FEBB-4922-A3CF-E1C913406245.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	121866   Click image for larger version

Name:	4D1213F0-514E-4C28-A1FF-16FD5495CB00.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	121867  
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.