Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:26 PM   #406
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Trying to deal with the at home schooling that started this week. Taking care of four grandkids and trying to keep then in line with what needs to be done is only made worse by the number of notifications, messages, and emails I'm getting from teachers, their school, and the district.
I have four grandkids, at three different grade levels, going to three different schools with a combined total of 16 teachers. The past two days I got 27 different emails alone. Add to that the software they use for the kids lessons and parents access is not worth a damn from my point of view. It is NOT what I would call user friendly. Looks to me like something from 15-20 years ago.
Somethings gotta give before too long or I'm just going to start giving them lessons in fishing and football and call it good.
Sometimes fishing and football can be memorable lessons too. Good on you for taking on the responsibility.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:29 PM   #407
MVP

Quote:
CANVAS

It may just be me but the entire system seems....clunky to me. The "settings" are very limited.
Damn, I couldn’t help my kids with their school work without the wife separating us or the teachers forbidding it happening again. I can’t imagine trying to help the grandkids.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:32 PM   #408
Banned

My dealer is not returning my phone calls.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:37 PM   #409
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
My dealer is not returning my phone calls.
Out of glue, spray paint, or respirators?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:43 PM   #410
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Out of glue, spray paint, or respirators?
Can you repurpose a respirator as a bong?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:49 PM   #411
Supporter

Stump, I hear you man. And good on you for doing right by your grandkids.

Wife teaches first grade in Kansas and it’s not great on her end either.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 05:57 PM   #412
It was not a fair catch

If anyone needs help with distance learning. I will help if I can.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:57 PM   #413
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
CANVAS

It may just be me but the entire system seems....clunky to me. The "settings" are very limited.
I've got experience with Canvas. If you're experiencing anything in particular, hit me up.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:02 PM   #414
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Damn bro, wash your hands
sec
Just to follow up, my wife's Right Mastectomy & Lymphoid removal went great yesterday. Due to this Corona shit they sent her home the same day. I took 2 weeks vacation to be her 24/7 nurse. Pray for me lol.
PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:06 PM   #415
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleRiders51 View Post
Just to follow up, my wife's Right Mastectomy & Lymphoid removal went great yesterday. Due to this Corona shit they sent her home the same day. I took 2 weeks vacation to be her 24/7 nurse. Pray for me lol.
Will do. Take good care of her.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:10 PM   #416
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I've got experience with Canvas. If you're experiencing anything in particular, hit me up.
Message sent.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:13 PM   #417
MVP

Quote:
Used to make a Lot of trips to arcola. Wife had family in Oakland, and that was the closest place to buy beer. A dozen churches but you gotta drive 30 miles to buy a 12 pack.
sec
Old 03-31-2020, 06:15 PM   #418
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

Quote:
Will do. Take good care of her.
sec
Always do brother, always do!
PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.PurpleRiders51 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:21 PM   #419
CHIEFS KINGDOM!

Quote:
Used to make a Lot of trips to arcola. Wife had family in Oakland, and that was the closest place to buy beer. A dozen churches but you gotta drive 30 miles to buy a 12 pack.
sec
Well once you hit this town, you can buy wine, beer and/or liquor in 3 gas stations, 3 grocery stores, & 2 bars in a town of 2,700 people. Also just to let you know, there's 2 little dives in Hindsboro where you can buy package, that will save you the additional 10 miles to Arcola.

Last edited by PurpleRiders51; 03-31-2020 at 06:55 PM..
Old 03-31-2020, 06:29 PM   #420
MVP

Quote:
Well once you hit this town, you can buy wine, beer and/or liquor in 3 gas stations, 2 grocery stores, & 2 bars in a town of 2,700 people. Also just to let you know, there's 2 little dives in Hindsboro where you can buy package, that will save you the additional 10 miles to Arcola.
Yeah, I’ve seen those places...maybe when I was younger.

Her grandparents have passed away now, so we don’t have to make that God forsaken drive across the state too much anymore. Good arrowhead hunting over there though.
sec