Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2023, 10:51 PM  
I'll be back.

Fallout: The Series

****ING NAILED IT!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 06:06 PM   #61
In Search of a Life

5 episodes in and I love it. Never played the games before, so went in not knowing what to expect.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 09:28 PM   #62
New and Improved

Never played the game. All I can say about this series is OH HELL YES! I want more.

Going to have to rewatch it soon.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 09:07 AM   #63
Mahomes > God

Watched the entire season over the weekend, really enjoyed it.

Walter Goggins rules and was no different in this show.

Can't wait to see what season 2 brings.

Watching the show makes me want to jump back into Fallout, might give 76 another whirl here...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-16-2024, 10:38 AM   #64
Dazed and Confused

Didn't play the game, but enjoyed the first season immensely.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-16-2024, 11:09 AM   #65
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Watched the entire season over the weekend, really enjoyed it.

Walter Goggins rules and was no different in this show.

Can't wait to see what season 2 brings.

Watching the show makes me want to jump back into Fallout, might give 76 another whirl here...
Fallout76 is better than it was years ago. It's enjoyable and many of the issues have been fixed. Sucked it took so long but Fallout 3 New Vegas is the best and Fallout 4 is really good. There is so much lore with all the different vaults and things to collect its fun to get back in and see how the show stays true to the games.
Joshuabmayer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoshuabmayer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoshuabmayer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoshuabmayer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoshuabmayer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoshuabmayer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoshuabmayer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoshuabmayer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoshuabmayer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoshuabmayer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoshuabmayer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-16-2024, 11:27 AM   #66
Fight, build, win!

I know nothing of video games but I am enjoying this. It helps to have Walter Goggins in this as he makes anything better instantly. Much better than that pile of turd The Last of Us. I flipped off the switch on that and never looked back. I will finish tonight with 2 episodes left and look forward to season 2.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 06:49 AM   #67
MVP

For those looking to get in, Fallout New Vegas is one of the best video games ever made, but it's also janky as hell. If you really want to commit, mods are almost certainly a requirement to make the game smooth.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 11:38 AM   #68
Needs more middle fingers

Played one of the games for maybe an hour or two at most. Certainly not enough to "get it". Looking forward to watching the series though.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 11:59 AM   #69
Dazed and Confused

Any idea when a 2nd season will be?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-17-2024, 04:53 PM   #70
Supporter

I haven’t played the games, what was so bad about the season finale?

I thought it was all good.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 06:38 PM   #71
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I haven’t played the games, what was so bad about the season finale?

I thought it was all good.
I haven't seen anyone say anything about the season finale???
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-17-2024, 06:49 PM   #72
In Search of a Life

Yea, I thought the finale was great, and it's the highest rated episode on IMDB
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:18 PM   #73
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I haven't seen anyone say anything about the season finale???
Youtube reviews are less than stellar on the finale.

They are super nerds, though. I am just a casual viewer that has about 15 minutes of Fallout play time in my life.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:21 AM   #74
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
For those looking to get in, Fallout New Vegas is one of the best video games ever made, but it's also janky as hell. If you really want to commit, mods are almost certainly a requirement to make the game smooth.
Fallout 3 will always be my favorite, it was an amazing game. I still love the bomb worshippers and the Rock It Launcher lolz
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 06:28 AM   #75
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Fallout New Vegas was definitely the best of the newer games. Of all the Bethesda games I've played, it has the best, and certainly least annoying, main quest line.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.