Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-08-2005, 04:07 PM  
You Sweetie!

-- The abandoned insane asylum

The abandoned insane asylum. Is it still there? You know the one by Arrowhead. People in High-school used to go there as a thrill. Kind of a rush. you know. Fill me in I have been away from MO for 14 yrs. now. and I'm like 'whoa' ...

Last edited by Simply Red; 09-04-2011 at 01:57 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:27 PM   #181
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
phisherman did you graduate from Lee's Scummit?
Nope, Truman High, 1995.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:32 PM   #182
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Nope, Truman High, 1995.
think we discussed that once.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:41 PM   #183
King Sandbagger

Quote:
think we discussed that once.
Totally possible. I ran around with a lot of folks from various SE Jackson County high schools and partied with tons of different people.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:51 PM   #184
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Spott went ot LSHS too. We remember some of the same people - I was born and raised in Blue Springs - but went to LSHS my freshman year and some of 8th grade - then back to BSHS.
I graduated from LSHS in '79
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:01 PM   #185
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
Totally possible. I ran around with a lot of folks from various SE Jackson County high schools and partied with tons of different people.
I'll be on the plaza tomorrow night w/ Claynus and Bugeater - come party bud.
Old 09-20-2018, 09:02 PM   #186
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Yeah that rings a bell - we've talked about that - at least once, IIRC.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:44 PM   #187
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Is there an internet forum with a higher average age than this one?

I'm 49 and I feel like I might be just barely in the young half of this forum.

I mean anything older they can't usually figure out how to work the internet right? It takes the extreme highs (regular season) and lows (postseason) of Chiefs fandom to drive something like this imo.

Also I haven't seen any other forums with 2000 join dates. Props to AC for getting way ahead of the game.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:49 PM   #188
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'll be on the plaza tomorrow night w/ Claynus and Bugeater - come party bud.
Maybe next year the SD game will actually be in the winter instead of super early when it's still hot as balls out here, and beautiful in KC. If that happens - let's have a big meetup at the StubHub center.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:30 PM   #189
Don't Be A Dick

Nah they all moved to Cleveland.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2018, 11:31 PM   #190
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Is there an internet forum with a higher average age than this one?

I'm 49 and I feel like I might be just barely in the young half of this forum.

I mean anything older they can't usually figure out how to work the internet right? It takes the extreme highs (regular season) and lows (postseason) of Chiefs fandom to drive something like this imo.

Also I haven't seen any other forums with 2000 join dates. Props to AC for getting way ahead of the game.
Man you're old.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.