Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2020, 01:18 AM  
MONTANA #19

I want to show you my newest sports card...

The sports card market is absolutely booming right now. I sold off enough of my other stuff to buy this. There are only 10 of them. It is indescribably beautiful.

Last edited by arrowheadnation; 01-30-2023 at 05:45 PM..
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:33 AM   #226
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Man it was crazy couldn't believe it. I have a hobby box of bowman chrome just sitting here staring at me
Well, whaddya waiting for?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:35 AM   #227
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Man it was crazy couldn't believe it. I have a hobby box of bowman chrome just sitting here staring at me

Break it dude!
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 01:18 PM   #228
pie is never free

Finding out the value on my Mahomes card, and the new Burrow rookies got me bit by the bug again

So I went to Wally World to spend more $$$, and all I can say is football cards must be reeeaaal hot again... display after display after display of the more premium brands were COMPLETELY empty, just totally ransacked

Had to settle on 2 fourty packs of 2019 Score, and 2 fourties of 2020

Didn't get anything worth bragging about at all, nothing currently valued over $2-3... thought I might have a goody with a Tua rookie, but its not fetching more than $1 from what I can see

But I'll be hanging onto it just in case...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 01:22 PM   #229
MVP

Yeah people are flipping retail product now. Like it's their full time job. A lot of people have a side deal with the vendor who stocks the product.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-03-2020, 01:31 PM   #230
pie is never free

Quote:
Yeah people are flipping retail product now. Like it's their full time job. A lot of people have a side deal with the vendor who stocks the product.
It's such a freaking racket... the salad days are apparently here again, but just like in the 90's that kinda stuff will kill it off soon enough
Old 10-27-2020, 05:34 PM   #231
Veteran

I know it's not sports cards, but thought it fit the theme.. Got this from Pristine Auction for just $40 after tax and shipping. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find this football for less than $50 without the Christian Okoye signature.

IMG-8576
IMG-8575
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:36 PM   #232
Banned

I hope it's authentic. I don't trust autos
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:41 PM   #233
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
I hope it's authentic. I don't trust autos
I tend to think the same, but it's got a COA from James Spence Authentication.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 05:53 PM   #234
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
I know it's not sports cards, but thought it fit the theme.. Got this from Pristine Auction for just $40 after tax and shipping. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find this football for less than $50 without the Christian Okoye signature.

IMG-8576
IMG-8575
Thats very slick, much better than my only autographed card from THE Dede Westbrook
Old 12-31-2020, 10:36 AM   #235
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 10:40 AM   #236
'Tis my eye!

My very first card of any kind.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B59400E7-99E2-473C-B300-C73EF2E3C446.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	121729  
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 11:22 AM   #237
GDT Contributor

I sold a Mahomes RC on EBay recently for $14k lol. Originally purchased it for $450 back in late 2018.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 12:32 PM   #238
Rookie

I'm no collector, but I have many NFL and NBA cards from 1977 through 1984. A Julius Erving all-star card, Pete Maravich, rookie Dan Marino and Marcus Allen cards, among many others...I need to take the time to look them up.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-31-2020, 12:38 PM   #239
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
I'm no collector, but I have many NFL and NBA cards from 1977 through 1984. A Julius Erving all-star card, Pete Maravich, rookie Dan Marino and Marcus Allen cards, among many others...I need to take the time to look them up.
People have been telling me the market has exploded since the covid-19 hit.
Old 12-31-2020, 03:26 PM   #240
'Tis my eye!

I just bought this at an antique shop. Not really worth anything but neat nonetheless.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E6E27DBD-2581-4613-BEBE-54A92EAE31A2.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	121731  
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.