Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:19 PM   #5626
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Didn’t have to warn anybody. We knew what we were up against..
Sorry. I call bullshit. I dont feel like making a thesis and quoting a bunch of shitposts...but anyone involved in this thread knows your statement is utter horse shit.

You trolls did not know what you were up against.

Full stop.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:20 PM   #5627
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Something seems perfect about Damien Williams being the best back on the field last night, and it’s especially fitting that he sealed the win on an I-formation zone stretch play that he broke long.

Putting things out of reach with the 49ers bread and butter play was tasty.
The sausage made a huge block on the edge to spring him ... it was beautiful..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:28 PM   #5628
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Sorry. I call bullshit. I dont feel like making a thesis and quoting a bunch of shitposts...but anyone involved in this thread knows your statement is utter horse shit.

You trolls did not know what you were up against.

Full stop.
I'm glad you were able to get one more stupid take in on this thread. Kudos.
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:30 PM   #5629
Veteran

Niners fans before the game: "All you do is talk about Mahomes - he only plays on one side of the ball!"

Niners fans after the game: "Mahomes just outplayed Jimmy G"
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:32 PM   #5630
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkChump View Post
I'm glad you were able to get one more stupid take in on this thread. Kudos.
Your and idiot

It's spelled Kadoos you genious

You want me to.compile a list of quotes to prove my point? Ok...maybe I will read some of them in a dramatic reading...mic's up...? You would like that?
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:35 PM   #5631
Emporer of Mongo

Before :

" you guys just have mahomes...we will rattle him and shut him.down because #1 defense"

After:

"We knew this would happen"
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:35 PM   #5632
Thank you

Quote:
What a game. The outcome ****ing sucked, but you can't win them all. Chiefs did what they have been doing all postseason and put up big plays when they needed it most. Mahomes strugged most of the game and turned it on in the clutch, while Jimmy shrunk in the big moments down the stretch.

Enjoy the win, these things don't come around too often.
GET ****ED!!!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:36 PM   #5633
Emporer of Mongo

Before

"Mostert will run wild on you" "your d is trash"

After

"We knew what we were up against"
Old 02-03-2020, 12:36 PM   #5634
Hello

I'm happy this thread will be dead soon.

And stop pos repping these ****ing trolls just because they "showed back up." These ****ing trolls were complete cock suckers for 2 weeks now and shit all over multiple threads. Personally I wish they wouldn't have come back for their crow, just stay the **** gone.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:42 PM   #5635
Starter

Quote:
Before

"Mostert will run wild on you" "your d is trash"

After

"We knew what we were up against"
They did run for 6.5 YPC...
TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TomahawkChump < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:46 PM   #5636
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Congrats? How did mostert do? You pretty happy with the run game there lil prospector? You like it so much you gonna stick to reverses and end-arounds to "run all over " teams ? How did letting the chiefs run 50% more plays than you work out , lil prospector?

Maybe when I order more SB swag I will order you a commemorative shirt that you were able to run 6.5 ypc in the superbowl with some scripted wr reverses.... but then didn't keep running....
Old 02-03-2020, 12:51 PM   #5637
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

Where's that dude who said Dee Ford was the superior player to Frank Clark?

CLOWN SHOES
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:52 PM   #5638
Starter

Quote:
Congrats? How did mostert do? You pretty happy with the run game there lil prospector? You like it so much you gonna stick to reverses and end-arounds to "run all over " teams ? How did letting the chiefs run 50% more plays than you work out , lil prospector?

Maybe when I order more SB swag I will order you a commemorative shirt that you were able to run 6.5 ypc in the superbowl with some scripted wr reverses.... but then didn't keep running....
Don't let your anger define you. I just stated a fact, nothing more. Chief's got the 49ers out of their game and won in doing so. Not sure what end-arounds and reverses have to do with it. Those are pretty common course in todays NFL, and they were working brilliantly.

I'll PM you my address for that t-shirt

love and kisses
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:56 PM   #5639
Emporer of Mongo

It's cool if you dont wanna answer the questions, lil' prospector. Now go home and sit in the corner..drink some milk and play with your piddlyshit tonka trucks
Old 02-03-2020, 12:58 PM   #5640
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Now take away all the yards they got on reverse Deebo bullshit and give me the YPC for that

Your run game got stuffed. Babyrat got embarrassed.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.