Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 12:34 AM   #14881
Politically Incorrect

I ate 8 White Castle sliders last night after work along with a 24 oz Tecate beer.

Today when I woke up my room smelled like a gas chamber. I nearly died.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 06:23 AM   #14882
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I wish Wichita still had White Castles.

White Castle was founded in 1921 in Wichita, Kansas. Cook Walt A. Anderson partnered with insurance and real estate man Edgar Waldo "Billy" A. Ingram to make White Castle into a chain of restaurants and market the brand and its distinctive product.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 06:29 AM   #14883
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I wish Wichita still had White Castles.

White Castle was founded in 1921 in Wichita, Kansas. Cook Walt A. Anderson partnered with insurance and real estate man Edgar Waldo "Billy" A. Ingram to make White Castle into a chain of restaurants and market the brand and its distinctive product.
You need make a trip to Salina and go to Cozy Inn they got the best sliders

Cozy Inn - 185 Photos & 226 Reviews - Fast Food - 108 N 7th St ...

Sliders in progress since 1922. - Picture of The Cozy Inn, Salina ...

The Cozy Inn - Salina, Kansas
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 07:45 AM   #14884
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post

I was NOT impressed.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-18-2020, 07:48 AM   #14885
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
I was NOT impressed.
I remember they stank up your car pickles and onions and you couldn't ask for cheese was pretty dumb.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2020, 09:30 AM   #14886

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post

I make that stop anytime I go north. I will go out of my way.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 07:05 AM   #14887
Cheat Death

Homemade manicotti and ragù. With toast of course.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 10:06 AM   #14888

Love some manicotti. Looks great

I made cabbage rolls. Ran across 25¢ a pound cabbage. If I had freezer space I would roll out some bierocks
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 06:18 PM   #14889
Cheat Death

Had a piece of sockeye leftover from that first wave of hunger game store runs a month ago. Cured and smoked it today.

Also big props to whoever suggested smoked deviled eggs as well. Definitely going into the rotation.

**Fancier photo than I was intending for a deviled egg

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:31 PM   #14890
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Had a piece of sockeye leftover from that first wave of hunger game store runs a month ago. Cured and smoked it today.

Also big props to whoever suggested smoked deviled eggs as well. Definitely going into the rotation.

**Fancier photo than I was intending for a deviled egg

How were the smoked deviled eggs? (tell me they weren't good so I don't fall into the trap of trying and becoming addicted to them).
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2020, 08:36 PM   #14891

I missed the smoked deviled eggs I guess, how did you work them in? I can see eating those eggs alone for a meal.

Or like a smoked egg salad sandwich.
Old 04-20-2020, 05:48 AM   #14892
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
How were the smoked deviled eggs? (tell me they weren't good so I don't fall into the trap of trying and becoming addicted to them).
Quote:
I missed the smoked deviled eggs I guess, how did you work them in? I can see eating those eggs alone for a meal.

Or like a smoked egg salad sandwich.
It was posted in the wonderfully titled "how do you devil em?" thread over easter by okiedokieokoye. I did mine on the egg for 30 minutes at roughly 150F and made the filling how I normally do. Used the smoked salmon I had and some chives. They're legit good. Nice change up for sure.

A smoked egg salad sandwich sounds ****ing amazing.

Original post:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...2&postcount=27
Old 04-20-2020, 06:06 AM   #14893
Supporter

What's on the menu? Foo-fly pie!!!

[pardon the indulgence of a little food humor]
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2020, 02:56 AM   #14894
MVP

Quote:
Had about 30 pounds of brisket ground, made a stellar hamburger. Thinking about making a smoked meatloaf basted in some Head Country BBQ Sauce.
mix the brisket with chuck!!!!
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-21-2020, 10:51 AM   #14895

I mixed in some short rib