Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-24-2024, 04:29 PM   #1201
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Not even close dude. You started all this pissing and moaning because I didn't like one WR as much as you do.

It's ok, NFL scouts on the same team disagree on these players.

I don't get why you get so worked up about this shit.

Nobody pissed and moaned about anything.

You made a silly claim that was easily disproven.

If you want to have an honest discussion, pretending that guys like Franklin and Worthy don't have elite speed and HR ability isn't the way to do it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 04:30 PM   #1202
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Nobody pissed and moaned about anything.

You made a silly claim that was easily disproven.

If you want to have an honest discussion, pretending that Franklin and Worthy don't have elite speed and HR ability isn't the way to do it.
Some people are very thin skinned.

That's you man, sorry but you have a hard time talking to people who deviate from your opinions without getting really upset.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 04:32 PM   #1203
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Some people are very thin skinned.

That's you man, sorry but you have a hard time talking to people who deviate from your opinions without getting really upset.
How am I "having a hard time" talking to you?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2024, 04:36 PM   #1204
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
How am I "having a hard time" talking to you?
You got so worked up on my MILD Franklin criticism that you started searching my posts from years ago to change the subject.

In the end, time to move on. You like him at 32 and I would take him later.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-24-2024, 04:41 PM   #1205
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You got so worked up on my MILD Franklin criticism that you started searching my posts from years ago to change the subject.

In the end, time to move on. You like him at 32 and I would take him later.
"To change the subject"

You're such a disingenuous prick. You brought up Dyami Brown, therefor changing the subject, then I did that in response.

There was no need to change the subject. Again, you made a silly claim, and it was quickly disproven.
Old 02-24-2024, 05:17 PM   #1206
MVP

Quote:
Devonta just so much better at route running that they aren't close.

Throw in skinny frail Devonta is a DOG when the ball is in the air and that also is not Frankin.

If that was the player Franklin was sign me up.

I just don't see that comp at all.
If you insist, you're entitled to have your opinion and I won't dog you. Franklin's crispness in and out of breaks, foot speed and variation off the line, and his overall route running are among the better in this class IMO, and just about everyone that has offered an opinion on it so you'll definitely get rebuttal
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2024, 05:17 PM   #1207
Veteran

Quote:
College WR Prospect with +3.10 YPRR for 20 year old season, over 6'0, with round 1-2 draft capital:
(since 2018)

Devonta Smith
CeeDee Lamb
Jerry Jeudy
A.J. Brown

Tee Higgins
Jameson Williams
Drake London
Troy Franklin

That's a nice list.

The problem is that almost every player on it is a much better route runner and better at catching the ball.

Maybe the comp could be Jamo who most on this board loved.

Right now he is a useful player who serves a role in Detroit and that is running down the field and clearing space for Sun God and La Porta.

That's what I expect Franklin to be in the NFL. A fancy decoy that is low volume.
I am not being facetious here when I ask.. how is he in the +3.1 YPRR category if his routes and catching ability are bad?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-24-2024, 05:42 PM   #1208
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
If you insist, you're entitled to have your opinion and I won't dog you. Franklin's crispness in and out of breaks, foot speed and variation off the line, and his overall route running are among the better in this class IMO, and just about everyone that has offered an opinion on it so you'll definitely get rebuttal
I totally respect your opinion. You put a lot of work in on these guys and I generally agree with you on guys.

Just not on Franklin.

I think his route running is going to be below average in the NFL and that it will keep him from separating against good corners and mostly used as a decoy.

Like Jamo.
Old 02-24-2024, 05:46 PM   #1209
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I am not being facetious here when I ask.. how is he in the +3.1 YPRR category if his routes and catching ability are bad?

I don't think what I see him doing in college translates that well to the next level.

He is fast and good enough that he will have an NFL role.

I see him a Vertical #2 that is used to clear space for better WR's.

To me that's not so hard to find so I would not want to spend a #1 on that.
Old 02-24-2024, 05:52 PM   #1210
MVP

Quote:
Not even close dude. You started all this pissing and moaning because I didn't like one WR as much as you do.

It's ok, NFL scouts on the same team disagree on these players.

I don't get why you get so worked up about this shit.

Well, rolling on the floor laughing seems kind of like you're worked up about this shit, not Staylor.

But since we're on the topic at hand, how about you give us YOUR pick at WR? I'd like to know BEFORE the draft, so we can gauge if you're as bad as you are at judging QB's.

since Zach Wilson is elite, and all.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2024, 06:03 PM   #1211
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Well, rolling on the floor laughing seems kind of like you're worked up about this shit, not Staylor.

But since we're on the topic at hand, how about you give us YOUR pick at WR? I'd like to know BEFORE the draft, so we can gauge if you're as bad as you are at judging QB's.

since Zach Wilson is elite, and all.

First off grandpa, before you make up more bullshit let me refresh your memory.

I said Zach Wilson did not get a fair chance in NY when he had Lafleur's reeruned brother. You insisted the OC was fine but that OC the got FIRED a few weeks after you declared he was good.

Take the L on that one as no one has hired him since.

Wilson is a nice buy low project. That's what I said and nothing can be proved on that point until he gets out of NY.

Your great QB that you loved sucks. You fell in love with Mike White so please .

And your Mike Glennon wannabe didn't take the GREAT JETS to the playoffs.

Take another L gramps.

Now moving on to WR's, I don't have my board ready yet. Need to do more work so 5 years from now when I criticize someone's new JAGami Brown my board from 2024 is on point.

You asked what I like?

I am starting to zero in on Adonai Mitchell and Keon Coleman for our 1st round pick.

Adonai is my guy as of now.
Old 02-24-2024, 07:16 PM   #1212
MVP

Quote:
First off grandpa, before you make up more bullshit let me refresh your memory.

I said Zach Wilson did not get a fair chance in NY when he had Lafleur's reeruned brother. You insisted the OC was fine but that OC the got FIRED a few weeks after you declared he was good.

Take the L on that one as no one has hired him since.

Wilson is a nice buy low project. That's what I said and nothing can be proved on that point until he gets out of NY.

Your great QB that you loved sucks. You fell in love with Mike White so please .

And your Mike Glennon wannabe didn't take the GREAT JETS to the playoffs.

Take another L gramps.

Now moving on to WR's, I don't have my board ready yet. Need to do more work so 5 years from now when I criticize someone's new JAGami Brown my board from 2024 is on point.

You asked what I like?

I am starting to zero in on Adonai Mitchell and Keon Coleman for our 1st round pick.

Adonai is my guy as of now.
Do you always just lie when you're proven wrong?

I never said shit about the Jets OC. I don't care. The ONLY thing I ever said was that Mike White was better than Zach Wilson. I said Wilson is a ****ing dumpster fire, he's a terrible entitled shit of a person and his teammates hate him. That's all common knowledge now. I never said anything about White being great, I said he was better than Zach the human dumpster fire. that's all bullshit that you keep slinging at the wall, but it ain't sticking. Not true, never said it, but keep on being dishonest. Everyone here knows what you are.

For the record, I like Mitchell too. I don't like Coleman.

I'm not a grandpa, but I am a step-dad to two great kids. Oh, and I just played a rockshow last night to a nice, full crowd at a great live music venue. Good times.

Enjoy your video games, junior! I'm sure you're great at Madden!
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2024, 07:23 PM   #1213
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Do you always just lie when you're proven wrong?

I never said shit about the Jets OC. I don't care. The ONLY thing I ever said was that Mike White was better than Zach Wilson. I said Wilson is a ****ing dumpster fire, he's a terrible entitled shit of a person and his teammates hate him. That's all common knowledge now. I never said anything about White being great, I said he was better than Zach the human dumpster fire. that's all bullshit that you keep slinging at the wall, but it ain't sticking. Not true, never said it, but keep on being dishonest. Everyone here knows what you are.

For the record, I like Mitchell too. I don't like Coleman.

I'm not a grandpa, but I am a step-dad to two great kids. Oh, and I just played a rockshow last night to a nice, full crowd at a great live music venue. Good times.

Enjoy your video games, junior! I'm sure you're great at Madden!
You’re the one that has lied and misrepresented my position while not acknowledging how stupid your take was that Mike White was going to take the Jets to the playoffs.

He failed. Take the L.

As for video games haven’t played them in over a decade. But you sound triggered by the evil “ video games”. Maybe if you weren’t a miserable old dude you wouldn’t be so worked up what other people do to entertain themselves.

I don’t play but if people enjoy a game good for them.

Live and let live.
Old 02-24-2024, 08:41 PM   #1214
MVP

Quote:
You’re the one that has lied and misrepresented my position while not acknowledging how stupid your take was that Mike White was going to take the Jets to the playoffs.

He failed. Take the L.

As for video games haven’t played them in over a decade. But you sound triggered by the evil “ video games”. Maybe if you weren’t a miserable old dude you wouldn’t be so worked up what other people do to entertain themselves.

I don’t play but if people enjoy a game good for them.

Live and let live.
I don't think you trade 3 starters for 1 unless you know you're getting a HOF-caliber player at a position that routinely has plenty of good players come out every year. That's why I support doing it for a guy like Justin Jefferson but not so much for a rookie. We've seen plenty of high picks just not be good.

The reason that there are "pillar' positions is that they are not only critical to success but they are also very difficult to get. A good QB, a good LT, a good pass rusher, those guys aren't the easiest things to find. I'd argue it's most difficult to get the QB and LT. Those are the guys that, if I felt pretty confident in them, I'd shoot for the moon. Otherwise I'm happy making modest moves for other positions.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2024, 09:37 PM   #1215
MVP

Rank these WRs by likeliness to be on the roster next season:

Kadarius Toney
MVS
Justin Ross
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.