Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
We do not know how Houston will play at DE that is a question mark. We do know Ford cannot play DE in a 4-3 so he is gone.

So you are taking 2 of our 3 best pass rushers and putting question marks next to them.
They were historically bad this past year. It's time for some changes.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:58 AM   #3
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
We do not know how Houston will play at DE that is a question mark. We do know Ford cannot play DE in a 4-3 so he is gone.

So you are taking 2 of our 3 best pass rushers and putting question marks next to them.
WTF do you mean we don’t know how Houston will do? He’s a good run defender and a solid pass rusher. He played in a 4-3 at Georgia. He’ll be fine.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:03 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:

Houston's job just got easier, basically. I'm not sure what you're so worried about. He's prototypical size for a 4-3 rush end. IF he reworks his deal. If not, then cut him, save the $15.6 million and go get a guy. There are a few that could be had at the price or lower that would be plus players. If Houston's smart (and I think he is) I'd re-do the deal, park my ass at RDE next to Jones and feast.

I'm really not worried; and I really think it's the best case to try to get something out of our last two #2 picks as they were totally unsuited to play OLB and cover but are physically well suited to play 4-3 DE's.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:07 AM   #5
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Houston's job just got easier, basically. I'm not sure what you're so worried about. He's prototypical size for a 4-3 rush end. IF he reworks his deal. If not, then cut him, save the $15.6 million and go get a guy. There are a few that could be had at the price or lower that would be plus players. If Houston's smart (and I think he is) I'd re-do the deal, park my ass at RDE next to Jones and feast.

I'm really not worried; and I really think it's the best case to try to get something out of our last two #2 picks as they were totally unsuited to play OLB and cover but are physically well suited to play 4-3 DE's.
Listen I get you point,

But you do not change scheme because you drafted wrong. And you don't turn something that was a strength (pass rush) into a question mark.

And we have no clue how Houston will hold up being a DE, Demarcus Ware tried it and he was bigger than Houston and it didn't work.

All that being said, Steve is and has always been a SHIT DC who does not Blitz
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:10 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Listen I get you point,

But you do not change scheme because you drafted wrong. And you don't turn something that was a strength (pass rush) into a question mark.

And we have no clue how Houston will hold up being a DE, Demarcus Ware tried it and he was bigger than Houston and it didn't work.

you're completely off on Spags. Are you sure you're thinking of the same guy? He's blitz heavy, comes from anywhere at any time.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:36 AM   #7

Quote:
you're completely off on Spags. Are you sure you're thinking of the same guy? He's blitz heavy, comes from anywhere at any time.
This is incorrect, Spags Defensive units have some of the lowest Blitz Percentages.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:49 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
This is incorrect, Spags Defensive units have some of the lowest Blitz Percentages.
well, I guess the dozen articles breaking down his tendencies, concepts and schemes that I've read this morning are all wrong and you are correct.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:55 AM   #9

Quote:
well, I guess the dozen articles breaking down his tendencies, concepts and schemes that I've read this morning are all wrong and you are correct.
I am, because he blitzs at 29% clip based off STATISTICAL ANALYSIS of when he sends 5 or more guys. Which is BELOW league average.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:12 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Listen I get you point,

I don't know if its drafting wrong. I think veach was looking to move to a hybrid front. And I get why he was doing it. The moves to me are strange if his plan all along was to commit to a pure 3-4 front.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 10:13 AM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Listen I get you point,

Our sack numbers were great when we were beating up on teams up 10-17 points. That doesn't happen in the AFCCG or SB (and maybe not in the divisional round if you get Pittsburgh, or a better Colts team next year).

We will probably go down in sack totals, but we should be able to stop the run much better. Then if we upgrade our production from our DB's we will improve.

You can still get sacks with blitzing, especially when you have some decent coverage.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 10:17 AM   #12
Veteran

Steve Spagnuolo, his initials are SS. As in:

SS - Super Sport, SS 396 Chevelle
SS - Schutzstaffel in the German Army during WW2

Meanwhile, Bob Sutton. His initials are BS

And we all know what that means.

In short, as long as it isn't Bob Sutton I'm cool.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Closed Thread