Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM  
Pedantic

A Pre-Season Level Headed Review Week 2 2024

Injury Report:
BJ Thompson - Out (Medical)
Charles Omenihu - Out (Knee)
Marquise Brown - Doubtful (Shoulder)
Jawaan Taylor - Questionable (Shoulder)
Wanya Morris - Questionable (Bone Bruise)
Clyde Edwards-Helaire - Questionable (Illness)
Kelvin Joseph - Questionable (Hamstring) - Played
Chris Jones - Questionable (Shoulder)

Starting WR Line up was Rice, Worthy and Watson.

MAHOMES WITH THE BEHIND THE BACK PASS!!!

Worthy - first catch was a false start but the 39 yard catch was a thing of beauty. That TD pass from Wentz was too easy. Worthy is going to make defenses pay for leaving him one on one. (3/6 - 62 yards 1 TD & 1 Rush 11 Yards)

Watson with a nice catch on the first drive - I think he is a lock as your #4/Possession receiver. (1/1 - 20 yards)

Hicks with another great open field tackle on the first drive. Refreshing to see sure tacklers in the secondary. Hicks looked really tired by the end of the second. Had one near miss wide open and the catch at the 5 yard line at the end of the second was his guy to cover. To be fair it looks like he had played every D snap for the first half - but nice break-up in the Endzone.

Hardman as the primary PR/KR with LRZ & Steele.

Niang got owned and pushed back into the screen pass to Steele otherwise he would have had a nice gain.

Rice first two drives numbers were 4/5 35 yards. Looked really good picking right up where he left off last year.

Cam Jones caused the fumble on the KR Steele with the recovery.

Moore/Ross/Worthy were the 2s.

Ross sideline catches are still impressive even though he was half a shoe out of bounds on that. I think what is hurting Ross right now is that he isn't a special teams guy (at least a returner)

Herring got fooled badly on the Play Action Pass - crashed down too hard

CB Rolland -Wallace makes a good play on the ball - may have gotten away with a hold on the arm.

Toney makes an appearance on the Punt Return then gets called for a holding on the next play. I really feel like Toney is on the outside looking in at the moment. Unless he really shines in the third game I don't think he makes the team.

Prince got blown up on the block in the backfield where the throw to Toney was too high.

Araiza has just got an ABSOLUTE LEG on him and it looked like Moore (or Kelvin Joseph) caused the fumble on that tackle.

Keith Taylor had the missed tackle on the 69 yard TD but Cochrane was the coverage guy. Then comes back and gets the pick.

Prince looks really good in the open field. The 10 yard run that was called back on the Driskell holding and then the 41 yard run. Going to be some hard decisions in the RB room.

Goddrick got beat again on the Wentz sack.

Noah Gray did the Long Snap on the 56 yard field goal & LRZ kicked off the following kickoff and the 2nd half kickoff.

Remigio with an outstanding kick return in the second half.

Cornell Powell continues to shine better than Moore and Toney.

Last edited by DenverChief; Yesterday at 05:16 PM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM   #2
Veteran

You forgot to mention that Ian Book ****ing sucks.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM   #3
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
won't even make the practice squad!
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM   #4
I'll be back.

everyone will be open in our offense constantly this year

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM   #5
Supporter

If Worthy stays healthy Mahomes is going to absolultely fist**** the league.

Detroit's corners were fire roasted ass last year, but they spent a lot of resources there and they couldn't do shit with Worthy. If they singled him up he was running wide. If they doubled him, Mahomes got easy ass shit to Watson and Rice. If Watson (and Mahomes obv) stay healthy, watch your cornhole, league.

If they cut Steele I'll be pissed. I'm full on homer on this kid. He's the best non-Pop back we have.

Ariza has a ****ing leg, now. Good to see in game action.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, I'm still hammering crow on him. I thought he'd be Pennington.

He's braised ballsack.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM   #7
YOU take YOUR seat

I'm starting to think we won the damn 1st round of the draft! And getting a quality LT in the 2nd is pretty big too because I didn't see anything that looked bad from Kingsley. I saw a penalty but that will happen.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM   #8
Pedantic

Quote:
My bad, I thought a blind man could see that
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM   #9
Veteran

FAU seemed a bit meh this game, which saddened me.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM   #10
Cheat Death

Mahomes/Rice looks unstoppable
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #11
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Rice knows how to get YAC and how to position himself within coverage...even if he can't drive sports cars.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #12
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Rice knows how to get YAC and how to position himself within coverage...even if he can't drive sports cars.
YES!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 06:12 PM   #13
pie is never free

Mahomes had ALL DAY to throw
Receivers are killing it by any measure
Steele is a lock
Same for Ross
Hicks is a golden lottery ticket
Skyy might hang on as a PS body

Is that you in the new av, DC?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM   #14
Andy Reid Supporter

To me it looks like Rice is gonna be Kelce in the post Kelce era. He’s so good in the middle of the field.

Steele needs to be the obvious pass down RB bc he’s a damn good pass blocker.

Punt God is gonna affect games. He’s so good

Toney is gone. I’m sure of it.

FAU is worrisome. Very few flashes. I see why they brought Danna back.

Kingsley looked good. He looks like he’s gonna be a decent Tackle this year
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM   #15
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
To me it looks like Rice is gonna be Kelce in the post Kelce era. He’s so good in the middle of the field.

Steele needs to be the obvious pass down RB bc he’s a damn good pass blocker.

Punt God is gonna affect games. He’s so good

Toney is gone. I’m sure of it.

FAU is worrisome. Very few flashes. I see why they brought Danna back.

Kingsley looked good. He looks like he’s gonna be a decent Tackle this year
Even in traffic, you can see the chemistry and trust.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.