Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
best in the biz

oh yeah, these situations are really tough. my condolences.

take your wife shopping or out for a bite to eat.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
oh yeah, these situations are really tough. my condolences.

take your wife shopping or out for a bite to eat.
using food and spending as coping mechanisms can lead to bad things
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:54 PM   #4
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
using food and spending as coping mechanisms can lead to bad things
....so can exaggerating.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:56 PM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
....so can exaggerating.
I wasn't exaggerating. That really is a bad thing to start doing.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #6
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I wasn't exaggerating. That really is a bad thing to start doing.

ya, if you have a cat dying every other day.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:21 PM   #7
True Chiefs Fan

Quote:
....so can exaggerating.
What on earth could you be talking about?
LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #8
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

...and the pileon continues

Please relocate all pileon and related activites to the official pileon thread. He's actually sad about his cat, yo.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #9
remember, remember

Quote:
but H5N1 deserves a little vacation too.

I can't recite exactly what I typed, but I'd like to know what was said that violated the TOS. the answer would be, NOTHING violated the terms of service.

so, yeah:

piling on: sure.
against the rules: no.
white knighting: alive and well.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:53 PM   #10
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by H5N1 View Post

I can't recite exactly what I typed, but I'd like to know what was said that violated the TOS. the answer would be, NOTHING violated the terms of service.

so, yeah:

piling on: sure.
against the rules: no.
white knighting: alive and well.
Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread
Prayers and thoughts threads are not treated as normal threads, and will be handled with kid gloves. So, if you have something rude to say, keep it to yourself.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.p...q_new_faq_item

Vailpass is a multiple offender of this rule, yet his post only got edited out. Not sure why he wasn't given at least a week off.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:00 PM   #11
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Rude Comments in Prayers/Thoughts thread
Prayers and thoughts threads are not treated as normal threads, and will be handled with kid gloves. So, if you have something rude to say, keep it to yourself.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/faq.p...q_new_faq_item

Vailpass is a multiple offender of this rule, yet his post only got edited out. Not sure why he wasn't given at least a week off.
I'm not debating the validity of that rule, however... nowhere was it explicitly stated that this was either a prayer or thoughts thread. he merely stated that his kitty was gone and that he was sad. he didn't come out and ask for either prayers or thoughts, though you'll note that even I conveyed them before making the (admittedly rude) comment.

vis-a-vis, nothing would qualify for a bit of a vacation. technicality, I know, but the rules are the rules.
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:06 PM   #12
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by H5N1 View Post
I'm not debating the validity of that rule, however... nowhere was it explicitly stated that this was either a prayer or thoughts thread. he merely stated that his kitty was gone and that he was sad. he didn't come out and ask for either prayers or thoughts, though you'll note that even I conveyed them before making the (admittedly rude) comment.

vis-a-vis, nothing would qualify for a bit of a vacation. technicality, I know, but the rules are the rules.
I'm not debating you on this any longer.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #13
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I'm not debating you on this any longer.
sorry to say, there's really nothing to debate about. it's rather cut and dried. have a nice day, though.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #14
Supporter

Uh oh...I could be in trouble.

Hope my post isn't mistaken for trying to be insensitive...I'm just so frustrated with my neighbor's cats (been going on for years...started a thread about advice for handling them years back). But whatever; I'll take my lumps if that's how it plays out.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:09 PM   #15
remember, remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
Uh oh...I could be in trouble.

Hope my post isn't mistaken for trying to be insensitive...I'm just so frustrated with my neighbor's cats (been going on for years...started a thread about advice for handling them years back). But whatever; I'll take my lumps if thats how it plays out.
don't sweat it, this isn't a thoughts or prayers thread.

now, I may have distaste for your take on cats (I've always been a big fan of cats, MUCH moreso than dogs). but, I'll defend to the death your rights to post whatever you want about them.

Last edited by Ebolapox; 08-15-2011 at 02:15 PM..