Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-12-2023, 02:07 PM  
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

***Official 2023-2024 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball***

New thread to discuss all things MU Basketball related heading into year 2 of the Gates era.

Thus far we've had a couple of misses in the portal and lost a non-factor. I suppose I can update the OP as roster changes come about.

Updates:

2023-2024 roster:

Spoiler!

Is it just me or is that a MASSIVE roster?

Departures: Hodge, Gomillion, Gholston, Sterberg (eligibility). Brown, Mosely (pro), DeGray, Diarra (transfer)

2024 Commitment list:

Marcus Allen -- 4* forward
Antonio (T.O.) Barrett -- 4* Guard
Peyton Marshall -- 4* Center
Annor Boateng -- 4* Guard
Trent Burns -- 4* Center

Probable Rotation:
Spoiler!

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 11-07-2023 at 10:31 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:48 PM   #241
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Nah, I just don’t think he’ll be high in the rotation. He’s not as ready. More like Jordan Butler, I think.
Roger that. Nice that we have a proven 20 PPG scorer coming off the bench.

Plus, while I’ve never really been a huge fan of Caleb Grill, he’s back. We were pretty good with him, and like 0-20 without him. Or something close to that.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-19-2024, 06:47 PM   #242
Now you've pissed me off!

Would have been nice to get Mitchell a little sooner, (their tourney run delayed that) just so we could finally be out of the Porter business altogether. I'm convinced that's the only reason Pingeton got another year.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 06:59 PM   #243
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I'm convinced that's the only reason Pingeton got another year.
Not having an AD is that reason.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 07:13 PM   #244
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Not having an AD is that reason.

That and it not being worthwhile it to buy a women’s basketball coach early unless there’s a scandal issue.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:11 PM   #245
Starter

Quote:
Would have been nice to get Mitchell a little sooner, (their tourney run delayed that) just so we could finally be out of the Porter business altogether. I'm convinced that's the only reason Pingeton got another year.
Porter is still in play in pretty sure.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:14 PM   #246
MVP

Quote:
Jevon missed 10 games because of injury last year. So he's starting to catch the ole Porter injury bug from being raised by weirdos and getting no protein as they grow.

I want absolutely nothing to do with that family anymore. They are ****ing insane and the way his parents did Mizzou during Michael's injury really rubbed me the wrong way.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 08:15 PM   #247
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
I've read a few things saying that he's not, because of Mitchell.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-19-2024, 08:16 PM   #248
MVP

I haven't seen it mentioned in here, but shout out to Jontay and his history setting career in the NBA!
Old 04-19-2024, 08:54 PM   #249
The Insider

ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 09:10 PM   #250
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Who?
Old 04-20-2024, 06:37 AM   #251
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post

He’s not. He’s following Romar to Loyola.

Between Jontay getting banned for life for being an idiot and Coban going to jail for six years for being a drunken idiot and killing someone with his car, he’s going somewhere with less spotlight where he isn’t as well known.

Their mom ****ed those kids up pretty. Bunch of naive kids who don’t know how to function as adults.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:08 AM   #252
MVP

Quote:
He’s not. He’s following Romar to Loyola.

Between Jontay getting banned for life for being an idiot and Coban going to jail for six years for being a drunken idiot and killing someone with his car, he’s going somewhere with less spotlight where he isn’t as well known.

Their mom ****ed those kids up pretty. Bunch of naive kids who don’t know how to function as adults.
She sounds like a pretty vile person to be honest.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:54 AM   #253
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
She sounds like a pretty vile person to be honest.

Like a lot of home school mothers, mine included, she’s a control freak who suffers from Dunning Krueger to a dangerous degree.

She raised a bunch of sheltered, naive, undereducated weirdos.
Old 04-20-2024, 10:17 AM   #254
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Like a lot of home school mothers, mine included, she’s a control freak who suffers from Dunning Krueger to a dangerous degree.

She raised a bunch of sheltered, naive, undereducated weirdos.
Oh, don't worry, Father Tolton straightened them out...
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2024, 10:29 AM   #255
Future NBA Finals MVP

Congrats Tigers. Mitchell and Perkins will make you much improved.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.