Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 03:31 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Is this who you were talking about before? I was thinking of Latham, but the same applied to JPJ really, although slightly less so.
Yes. Latham probably requires Taylor moving over to LT, but it could work.

Oddly enough, you know who Latham's comp is on nfl.com?

Jawaan Taylor lol.

"I'll take 2 please!"
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 03:33 PM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Is this who you were talking about before? I was thinking of Latham, but the same applied to JPJ really, although slightly less so.
JPJ would be a tougher short-term fit but an equally good long-term one.

I think just about any C can play OG. So I go ahead and extend Creed at Center rates then eventually move him to OG so I don't have to deal with these occasional bounced snaps anymore and put JPJ at C after Trey Smith walks and/or we lose Thuney for cap reasons.

Interior line is a sneaky big problem for us in the coming season or two. But I'm 100% confident we'll get it figured out fairly easily. So for that reason, of the two (Latham and JPJ) I'd go with Latham because ultimately I don't think we NEED to use a 1st round pick to fix a problem on the IOL. We very well may to deal with OT.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 03:40 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
JPJ would be a tougher short-term fit but an equally good long-term one.

I think just about any C can play OG. So I go ahead and extend Creed at Center rates then eventually move him to OG so I don't have to deal with these occasional bounced snaps anymore and put JPJ at C after Trey Smith walks and/or we lose Thuney for cap reasons.

Interior line is a sneaky big problem for us in the coming season or two. But I'm 100% confident we'll get it figured out fairly easily. So for that reason, of the two (Latham and JPJ) I'd go with Latham because ultimately I don't think we NEED to use a 1st round pick to fix a problem on the IOL. We very well may to deal with OT.
I think this is where I would have gotten to as well, but if Duncan took Latham instead I would have found it harder taking JPJ.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 03:56 PM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I think this is where I would have gotten to as well, but if Duncan took Latham instead I would have found it harder taking JPJ.
I don't think I would've.

Unless I had someone looking to give me a 2 for Trey Smith (which, given the IOL market, suddenly seems a lot less wild). Then I'd have maybe tried to make it work.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.