Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 07:12 PM   #991
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkBox View Post
I'm guessing if you have children the fathers were smart enough to dump and pump because they knew the nightmare ahead of them?
Those tales are well documented on CP which saves me the embarassing bitch pitch because someone said something.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 07:14 PM   #992
MER

Quote:
I'm guessing if you have children the fathers were smart enough to dump and pump and run because they knew the nightmare ahead of them?

Keep those legs wide open babe, you're not getting any younger.

Let's go lowest common denominator if that's what you want you loose whore.
Oh we got edits. 😂😂

You think the lowest common denominator is me getting laid? You are 63+ yes?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 05:46 AM   #993
MVP

Quote:
Why is this mental midget still allowed to keep making up fairy tails?

If he can quote one mention of where I've ever mentioned "jail" or "prison" or "commissioners list" I'll gladly leave this thread.

He's a liar and shouldn't be allowed to just make up what he wants. Why is this permitted?
You quoted a post of mine where I said he wasn't going to be on the commissioners list and said I was wrong, so you said it without saying it directly.

You ****ing inbred, sister ****er.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 06:46 AM   #994
MVP

The least Stinkbox could do is say this should of happened in St Louis
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-22-2024, 09:11 AM   #995
MVP

No freak out after this mornings reports of "at least multiple games''? I mean I know its a nothing burger but i'm a little disappointed the sky isn't falling in here.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2024, 09:27 AM   #996
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
I'm guessing if you have children the fathers were smart enough to dump and pump and run because they knew the nightmare ahead of them?

Keep those legs wide open babe, you're not getting any younger.

Let's go lowest common denominator if that's what you want you loose whore.
It's pump and dump, you troglodyte. If they dumped her before they pumped her, there wouldn't be any children.

Oh, and not that Katipan needs anyone to defend her, but she's awesome so kindly **** off.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 10:08 AM   #997
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Why is this mental midget still allowed to keep making up fairy tails?

If he can quote one mention of where I've ever mentioned "jail" or "prison" or "commissioners list" I'll gladly leave this thread.

He's a liar and shouldn't be allowed to just make up what he wants. Why is this permitted?
You were responding that he's not going to be fine and implied the league and the justice system were going to come down hard. Is that a lie, because if you say it's not, why did you even reply?

He is going to be fine... Most lawyers, and some of them on here, think these charges will all be pleaded down and he will get 2-4 games.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 10:09 AM   #998
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
It's pump and dump, you troglodyte. If they dumped her before they pumped her, there wouldn't be any children.

Oh, and not that Katipan needs anyone to defend her, but she's awesome so kindly **** off.
In fairness, the reerun probably has spent his life getting dumped and then pumping himself for the next year.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 10:10 AM   #999
In Search of a Life

Happy Birthday Rashee!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 10:13 AM   #1000
MVP

The big wheel is coming out of the attic with new streamers for the grips
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-22-2024, 10:14 AM   #1001
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
No freak out after this mornings reports of "at least multiple games''? I mean I know its a nothing burger but i'm a little disappointed the sky isn't falling in here.
The Skyy already fell.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-22-2024, 12:22 PM   #1002
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan View Post
Assuming the victims have not suffered major lifelong injuries, Rice deserves around 1.5 to 2 years of actual time served in a low security jail where nonviolent criminals go and another 1-2 years of probation where he has to visit schools and warn kids about the dangers of acting like an idiot behind the wheel.

I don't think the NFL should punish Rice especially if the state of Texas puts him in jail for an adequate amount of time. He isn't OJ Simpson or Aaron Hernandez but what he did could easily get 4-5 people killed and/or disabled for life.

Two things about this case are really egregious. High speed racing against another car on public roads and leaving the scene of an accident. If you let someone get away with those two things without some noteworthy jail time, you may as well not have traffic laws at all.

Assuming your mother weighs less than 400 lbs, she deserves 1.5-2 nights of actual sex with me in the back of a low-riding pickup and another 1-2 nights of of sex with Billay where she role plays as an overweight wood nymph
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM   #1003
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
The Skyy already fell.
Was it really ever up?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:09 PM   #1004
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Was it really ever up?
Not for me.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-22-2024, 02:17 PM   #1005
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Not for me.
Plot twist, Rashee gets supsended but Skyy has that one crazy Peyton Hillis type year and no one notices.