Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2013, 11:41 AM  
Veteran

Bitcoin Take?

Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 03-06-2024 at 06:51 AM..
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:44 PM   #586
I got Rice cookin in the micro

It's not over yet but the beginning was when I found out about it. As soon as I find our about anything it goes to shit. It all started when my mom bought me the "whoop there it is" shirt but apparently I missed the popularity of that song by 3 years
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:51 AM   #587
SuperBowl or bust

7250 bitcoin
335 Ethereum
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:11 AM   #588
You Sweetie!

Nathaniel Popper is apparently an expert on the bitcoin take.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:15 AM   #589
Future NBA Finals MVP

Remember when everyone was freaking out about bitcoin dropping a week ago?

Well that was a good time to buy more.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:20 AM   #590
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

Remember when Amazon was $3 that was a good time to buy then.

Remember when Apple was .50 ,that was a good time to buy

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-15-2017, 10:26 AM   #591
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
It's not over yet but the beginning was when I found out about it. As soon as I find our about anything it goes to shit. It all started when my mom bought me the "whoop there it is" shirt but apparently I missed the popularity of that song by 3 years
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2017, 12:38 AM   #592
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

Iwent by the nasdaq article saying Bitcoin would drop to 5600 a few days before the drop and sold my bitcoin at 7200 and rebought at 5750.

Even after fees, I made out quite nicely and moved some back to Ethereum in case that goes up. Ethereum is severely undervalued imo.

Thanks, NASDAQ.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2017, 01:02 AM   #593
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Iwent by the nasdaq article saying Bitcoin would drop to 5600 a few days before the drop and sold my bitcoin at 7200 and rebought at 5750.

Even after fees, I made out quite nicely and moved some back to Ethereum in case that goes up. Ethereum is severely undervalued imo.

Thanks, NASDAQ.
I have a small bit in ether and litecoin, I feel like I was too late to the party on bitcoin and clearly it’s still climbing
kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-16-2017, 01:06 AM   #594
SuperBowl or bust

https://cointelegraph.com/news/massi...rading-bitcoin

Man group and CME will take bitcoin up over 10k.

I️ still think Ethereum will be 5-600 by mid january
Old 11-16-2017, 05:23 AM   #595
Veteran

ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:02 PM   #596
SuperBowl or bust

Bitcoin 7935
Ethereum 331
Old 11-16-2017, 09:12 PM   #597
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I'm not selling until it hits $50k!
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-16-2017, 10:38 PM   #598
MVP

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKBN1DG1SX

Crypto keeps getting more legit. Got my first bitcoin 2 days ago planning to convert it to Ripple, since I'm on Coinbase and you can't buy Ripple directly. The bitcoin I bought for $6755 2 days ago is trading at $7940 right now. Ripple is about 23¢. Picked up some Ethereum too. I'm just learning the basics of this crypto stuff, but one thing that's becoming pretty clear is that blockchain is a complete game-changer.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 05:00 AM   #599
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Bitcoin 7935
Ethereum 331
I remember back in the good ole days when eth moved parallel with Bitcoin.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:33 AM   #600
SuperBowl or bust

So the segwit 2x hard fork is back on today...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F232AF64-CCB1-4CEA-9BED-E2EE139CCAF6.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	115486